AVIC411.com

Z130BT Owners: Is the handsfree audio quality fixed?

9 members have voted

1. 1. Handsfree phone audio quality fixed?

• Works perfectly! Clear audio on both ends.
    • Nope, same issues as Z120bt.

Hi all,

Now that all the new Z130bt owners are starting to trickle in, thought I'd make this thread to get as definitive an answer as we can on whether Pioneer has fixed the bluetooth phone audio problems which have plagued the earlier Z models.

I know some owners may have already replied in other threads, but let's try to consolidate all the responses here.

Thanks. Here's to hoping that Pioneer did its job!

Id have to say it works GREAT here too...much better than my old avic which was almost not usable.

Because of the problems I had before, I tested this thoroughly this weekend and my girlfriend couldn't tell if I was on my cell phone or bluetooth!s

Great job Pioneer! Finally after what, 6 years?!

While the quality of call audio is excellent on my Z130, the VR is not. It is hit or miss. Usually takes 2 to 3 attempts to get VR to understand "call" command. Once it does then the verification message that says "do you want to call......." cuts off and I have to cancel and start again. Once it works, it works but getting there is frustrating.

While the quality of call audio is excellent on my Z130, the VR is not. It is hit or miss. Usually takes 2 to 3 attempts to get VR to understand "call" command. Once it does then the verification message that says "do you want to call......." cuts off and I have to cancel and start again. Once it works, it works but getting there is frustrating.

Yeah, and the lady's voice is awkward and real robot-like. And She says "Mobeel Phone" instead of Mobile Phone.

My only other issue is scrolling up and down through a list. It will often select it when I swipe the screen. Maybe I need to learn the right touch technique or spot to touch. Like a woman. Lol.

Yeah, and the lady's voice is awkward and real robot-like. And She says "Mobeel Phone" instead of Mobile Phone.

My only other issue is scrolling up and down through a list. It will often select it when I swipe the screen. Maybe I need to learn the right touch technique or spot to touch. Like a woman. Lol.

lol, she really does sound like a robot and doesnt know how to pronounce Mobile!

But, I've had good luck with the voice commands, and she pronounces my girlfriends name perfectly and her last name is Davidovich lol...most of my friends don't even do that!