AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVIC F930BT X930BT

Here is a link for torrent file. Just cut .txt at the end of the file. Manuals and File structure.torrent.txt

AVIC-X930BT_Service_Manual_EN

CX-3250_Service_Manual_EN

Folders structure:

NDATA (map and other files)

NDB

SD (sd slot)

SD2 (empty)

SD3 (empty)

SD4 (empty)

USB (usb conector)

USB2 (empty)

USB3 (empty)

USB4 (empty)

USER (main applications are here)

files that visible from testmode missing NDATA folder (Main applications are here, in \USER\PRG0\Apl)

NDATA folder complete (with US map):

Part1

Part2

How to replace maps on our units read here.

Edited by Ralpharn
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey man thanks for the advice about the hacking method and thanks for the link was pretty helpfull!!, i'm currently trying to locate the map folder(s) if any in order to place the "fbl" (Mexico_83_TA_2009.09.fbl)Mexico Map files files that i have from my current iGo system-based car stereo, at this point i can only guess they could be different extensions or another kind of map files because until now i was unable to find something similar to the tele atlas fbl files i have. Maybe they are navteq, any idea or clue will be very helpfull and of course i will post the whole procedure once i figure out how to do it. Thanks for your help once again. Cheers!

... i'm currently trying to locate the map folder(s) if any in order to place the "fbl" (Mexico_83_TA_2009.09.fbl)Mexico Map files files that i have from my current iGo system-based car stereo...

Unfortunately new units like ours X930BT do not use IGO anymore. So it is impossible to use IGo maps with this new official Navi.exe. Condi managed to run IGo (and I did same) but GPS port seems blocked. and we need to figure it out how to free GPS port. So keep on watching at that thread.
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately new units like ours X930BT do not use IGO anymore. So it is impossible to use IGo maps with this new official Navi.exe. Condi managed to run IGo (and I did same) but GPS port seems blocked. and we need to figure it out how to free GPS port. So keep on watching at that thread.

Hello Ralph, just to keep this post alive i want to inform who may concern i haven't had any luck yet trying to placing Mexico Maps they are just installed on a very different file system. Anyway i'll keep trying. Cheers!

• 3 months later...

Hello Ralph, just to keep this post alive i want to inform who may concern i haven't had any luck yet trying to placing Mexico Maps they are just installed on a very different file system. Anyway i'll keep trying. Cheers!

You need software from your local F220 or similar.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You need to block runing originally F930BT or X930BT gps app, which continue to make busy gps port (serial com port), that's reason why iGO8 can see that port, it's not blocked, it's just busy (used), with original gps app, you need to discover which app use gps port, .exe and to rename iGO8.exe in title of that app, or to make some unlock, which will run diff. shell, and then to rename igo8 exe to title of originally gps app .exe

you need to discover which app use gps port, .exe

Take a look here. it looks like it blocked on windows bootup level. So Pioneer's software has nothing to do with keeping this port busy. We need to check windows files that running in hackmode v1.2 You know where to get that old hackmode do you? ;)
  • 6 months later...