AVIC411.com

Best price for Z130bt (updated)

I got mine for $909 Canadian from dimensionaudio (ebay store). $10 shipping to Canada. Keep in mind the Canadian dollar is noticeable stronger than the USD.

The offer a 1-year warranty though the store and square trade is available if you wish to extend that warranty.

They were amazing customer support and shipped my radio to an alt address in about 3 days :) I'd recommend!

http://myworld.ebay.com/dimensionaudio/

I got mine for $909 Canadian from dimensionaudio (ebay store). $10 shipping to Canada. Keep in mind the Canadian dollar is noticeable stronger than the USD.

1 dollar Canadian is currently 1.05 dollar US just because I can't tell if your joking about the noticeable strength of the Canadian dollar to the US dollar.

I bought mine on Ebay from Online car stereo, cost $939.00, I have a special promotion from Ebay that says if I have Windows 7, download new version of explorer 9, then pin ebay website to task bar. Logon via ebay on taskbar, purchase, receive 10% back in Ebay bucks so I get roughly $94 back off of $939 pricing, roughly $845, with free shipping. Also, includes 1 year warranty from Online Car stereo. Bought it today, shipped same day and already have tracking number, should have on Thursday. Not a bad deal.

I saw that one as well, just was not sure about the seller, and did not say if it included a free warranty, others on Ebay offer a square Trade warranty but it costs almost $100. That being said, if you are eligible for the Ebay promotion it will work on any auction, just noticed on the 10% back that you also get an additional $5 on your first purchase through this method. As I mentioned bought mine on Monday will be here tomorrow via UPS, never bought from Online Car Stereo before, but I am impressed. For some reason, they sell it for $939 on Ebay and $989 on their website, usually the opposite. If you want if from an Authorized dealer, http://www.al-eds.com/, will match the online car stereo price of $989.

1 dollar Canadian is currently 1.05 dollar US just because I can't tell if your joking about the noticeable strength of the Canadian dollar to the US dollar.

I wasn't really making a joke, I was simply saying for Canadians wishing to make purchases in the USA, now is the time to do it :)

On large ticket items the current exchange alongside the much lower tax rates make it extremely worth while...nearly 25% cheaper then what it would cost to purchase retail north of the border!

I would take $800 for mine. It's two weeks old and ready for a new home.

Also have the Sirius adapter box and cable for a reasonable offer but I'm keeping the SC1 Sirius box for my next system.

Registration cards are untouched so it will have full warranty. PM me.

This is a general comment not directed at any deal in particular.

I believe the Pioneer manufacturer's warranty only applies if bought through a factory authorized dealer. some non-authorized sellers (like on ebay) include their own one yr warranty, but that could be risky - they might go under or disappear. So buyer be ware.

Note: the inclusion of warranty cards by itself does not imply that the factory will honor the warranty if bought through back-channels. Always keep your proof of purchase.

I'll also add that there is nothing wrong with buying those units. I myself did and have had no problems in over 1 year. But I knew I was taking a risk. For me - it worked out fine. But, as you can see from searching this forum, others have had to return their units for various reasons.