AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tested this hack on my X930BT and it works! File explorer runs. Only sometimes HU reboots itself without any reason.

Awesome work!

So... how to run IGO instead official navigation?

(After some tests) In standard audio mode a lots of settings grayout (not active). Igo8.3 works but as standalone application, But do not get me wrong... it is a great begining!

edit2: it is look like original Av.exe from F30BT is different to Av.exe from X930BT. Dear Condi can you please check this settings issue?

Big thanks Condi!!! :grin:

No problem :) post here is it working ok for you, and on which unit!

Very interesting. I am curious though. Do you see this progressing to the point of having this work as a seamless system just as if it were from the factory?

Hmm.. I think yes :) of course it will need a lot of work but I think that this can be done :)

For now we've got very handy entrance into hackmode ;)

Im not at home, mountains till wednesday, I've got few ideas about gps port, will work on this when I come home!

I have tested this hack on my X930BT and it works! File explorer runs. Only sometimes HU reboots itself without any reason.

Awesome work!

So... how to run IGO instead official navigation?

(After some tests) In standard audio mode a lots of settings grayout (not active). Igo8.3 works but as standalone application, But do not get me wrong... it is a great begining!

edit2: it is look like original Av.exe from F30BT is different to Av.exe from X930BT. Dear Condi can you please check this settings issue?

Exactly good beginning :) about Av.exe - it runs another copy of this executable from PRG1, so it runs exactly your version :)

Take a look into your backup and compare Av.exe from PRG0 and PRG1 if the files are identical?

And btw thanks for posting results, nice to read that it want to work on other models :)

br

condi

No problem :) post here is it working ok for you, and on which unit!

Works on a X920BT. You just need to copy your PRG0 directory back to the NAND but as PRG1 and follow your steps.

I have chopped and changed your mscr file to load Wince desktop and file manager. I am still battling to get Garmin software to load :angry:

If you use regedit (wince s/w) you can find the gps info but whether it is useful, I can't tell as yet.

Explorer.exe

Works on a X920BT. You just need to copy your PRG0 directory back to the NAND but as PRG1 and follow your steps.

I have chopped and changed your mscr file to load Wince desktop and file manager. I am still battling to get Garmin software to load :angry:

If you use regedit (wince s/w) you can find the gps info but whether it is useful, I can't tell as yet.

Yeah you're lucky to have wince desktop/explorer :)

To run garmin you've got to use some sort of portsplitter as I remember ;)

Keep on posting all the news with X920BT!

br

condi

about Av.exe - it runs another copy of this executable from PRG1, so it runs exactly your version :)

Take a look into your backup and compare Av.exe from PRG0 and PRG1 if the files are identical?

And btw thanks for posting results, nice to read that it want to work on other models :)

br

condi

It was sooooo stupid... I had to "apply parking brake"... %)) so now I have all settings active.

It was sooooo stupid... I had to "apply parking brake"... %)) so now I have all settings active.

Nice to hear that it wasn't related with HACKMODE :)

hi man,

thanks for your work!!

i wanna help and test in my Z110bt updated to z120bt with Shortfuse crack

can u send the files to me?

No problem, link with files is in the first post in this topic,

also with 'how to' instructions :) Post here, let me know if it works

on your device!

br

condi

No problem, link with files is in the first post in this topic,

also with 'how to' instructions :) Post here, let me know if it works

on your device!

br

condi

Thanks, i have made a backup and now i going to my car and delete the av.exe file and replace with yours,,,

but how u solve the 30 seconds time limit? why we can change the navi.exe for a igo.exe and use the stand UI to get igo? have u tried?

sorry my english, im from Brazil.

in the future i hope use a USB MODEM to google for some strip club from my Z120bt hahahahahaha

Good News the hack work to my z110bt upgraded to z120bt, but i have some problems,

1 - i only can back to original Interface puting back my original AV.exe - maybe a version problem i will post my original av.exe

2 - i can´t test close the file manager because my touchscreen isnt properly calibrated?

3 - my unit restart randomly when i use the file manager, but get stable in Igo 8

4 - u try use the control panel from Windows ce, it opens , but when i click to open some shortcut nothin happens

5 - I would like try put the original explorer by windows ce and try get to desktop and start menu. Does some anybody have the missing explorer files?

6 - The Igo runs well , but i cant get the gps port , when i look in the windows folder i found a app named gps...something. maybe it turn gps on???

thanks again Ptk

Av.rar