AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good News the hack work to my z110bt upgraded to z120bt, but i have some problems,

1 - i only can back to original Interface puting back my original AV.exe - maybe a version problem i will post my original av.exe

2 - i can´t test close the file manager because my touchscreen isnt properly calibrated?

3 - my unit restart randomly when i use the file manager, but get stable in Igo 8

4 - u try use the control panel from Windows ce, it opens , but when i click to open some shortcut nothin happens

5 - I would like try put the original explorer by windows ce and try get to desktop and start menu. Does some anybody have the missing explorer files?

6 - The Igo runs well , but i cant get the gps port , when i look in the windows folder i found a app named gps...something. maybe it turn gps on???

thanks again Ptk

1) you dont have PRG1 directory in your system? if yes then try attached modified test version (with your Av.exe), let me know if it works,

2) its hard to hit the close button, try with pen or stylus, if not - then search for the calibration of touchscreen (calibration - was it in pioneers service menu?)

3) i've got to look into it - maybe its concerned in total commander app... or... maybe not ;)

4-6) yes same in my unit, will look into it.

Also If you could upload your system backup, or at least write directory structure,

like: NAND/PRG0/Apl/; NAND/PRG1/Apl; NAND2.., NAND/Apl etc.

Where is what :) this should help me to customize script for your unit :)

---edit: attachment deleted (not working)

1) you dont have PRG1 directory in your system? if yes then try attached modified test version (with your Av.exe), let me know if it works,

2) its hard to hit the close button, try with pen or stylus, if not - then search for the calibration of touchscreen (calibration - was it in pioneers service menu?)

3) i've got to look into it - maybe its concerned in total commander app... or... maybe not ;)

4-6) yes same in my unit, will look into it.

Also If you could upload your system backup, or at least write directory structure,

like: NAND/PRG0/Apl/; NAND/PRG1/Apl; NAND2.., NAND/Apl etc.

Where is what :) this should help me to customize script for your unit :)

hi man,

i have prg0 and prg1 but ....

i search in win ce structure today and try put the explorer.exe into windows folder, not work , win ce is read only, maybe a win ce image stored in \PRG0\Apl\MENU\image.img , but i cant decompress or see inside,

I solved the calibration in testmode monitor test function.

about restart i change u scrip to run FileManCE and no more restarts ( at least i hope)

i will try your new file now, see u later!

all files is about 45mb give a e-mail to send files!

thnks again

hi man,

i have prg0 and prg1 but ....

i search in win ce structure today and try put the explorer.exe into windows folder, not work , win ce is read only, maybe a win ce image stored in \PRG0\Apl\MENU\image.img , but i cant decompress or see inside,

I solved the calibration in testmode monitor test function.

about restart i change u scrip to run FileManCE and no more restarts ( at least i hope)

i will try your new file now, see u later!

all files is about 45mb give a e-mail to send files!

thnks again

No way.... i test the new script and av1.exe not work, but at this time the screen goes blank.

the av.exe size in the prg0 ang prg1 are different

i check the win ce folder, there are a lot of missing files!

can u make a script to put all missing files into correct folders at start time? maybe overwrite all files in rom at start and run a full CE?

i have no sound working im my Windows CE , but radio still working.

about the randomly restart if i start any program after comander no more problem, but if only commander is running there problem again!

Ahah! Yep, you're right, I somehow looked over them.

Logo directories if anyone else wants them:

Hmm Z130BT copy :)

Is this means that you tested HACKMODE on this model?

No way.... i test the new script and av1.exe not work, but at this time the screen goes blank.

the av.exe size in the prg0 ang prg1 are different

I think that I know why you have problems to jump into normal software.

It can be caused by z110-to-z120 upgrade. I think that your PRG1 is from

old firmware. You should try to:

1) make another copy of your backup PRG0 directory,

2) rename unmodified copy of PRG0 to PRG1,

3) delete PRG1 from the avic,

4) copy prepared PRG1 to avic (should be with same content as PRG0),

5) delete from PRG0 Av1.exe, Av.mscr, and copy the old HACKMODE files.

Please post the results.

Br

Condi