AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Condi, are you experienced in programming? If not, can you try if my WinCE GPS program works?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=474582

You might be able to use it to turn on GPS. You might have to install the ARM4 .NET Compact Framework CAB first.

Let me know how far you get.

I tried all of your GPSTool versions, none of them are working/starting. Will try later with .NET framework!

All condihack version are installed. MSNdirect and BT are working fine. The only issue I see now is the significant boot time. Music and splash screen used to start almost instantly at power up, but now it is about 30 seconds before the music and splash screen start up. This did not occur until v1.2. Can this be sped up?

In v1.2 on start there is delay for 500ms, its almost nothing. My unit starts in ~10-15s. Without SD/USB its also that long?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry to sound ignorant... Ive been following this thread since the beginning and i'm still not sure what you get out of it. I have an X920BT thats never had anything done to it. Every time apple updates their software it seems to make my radio comparability just that much worse. I was hoping this setup would push me up to the X930BT software/firmware, is that par of what you guys are working towards, or is it only an "in" to the software to add programs?

If im looking at the wrong things could someone give me a push in the right direction?

Do I need that firmware 3.0 update thing?

Id love that nav screen bypass too?

Thanks allot, for your help, again sorry if im totally off the mark here,

Eric

It's a bit tricky, I've found that manually selecting the folder, not select all, is the best method. I'll try to make a video of the process soon.

OK, I followed your video to the letter and my Z120 still will not let me copy and paste the contents of USER to the SD card. I have the e-brake bypass, would this have anything to do with this? I can select the files I want to copy, the screen will quickly flash telling me the files are copied, I then go back to the root and select SD, and then try to paste USER contents to a folder I named save file. The screen flashes quickly saying it is pasting, but nothing happens! What an I doing Wrong?! I've checked to make sure the SD card isn't locked or full (it's 8G, could that be the problem?). The main reason I want to be able to do this is to upgrade to the Z130 firmware, and get rid of the Warning "OK" Nag that appears during start up. It's rather anoying especially when you are in AV mode and forget to switch back to NAV mode and press OK. It will not load up voice commands unless you do this.

OK, I followed your video to the letter and my Z120 still will not let me copy and paste the contents of USER to the SD card. I have the e-brake bypass, would this have anything to do with this? I can select the files I want to copy, the screen will quickly flash telling me the files are copied, I then go back to the root and select SD, and then try to paste USER contents to a folder I named save file. The screen flashes quickly saying it is pasting, but nothing happens! What an I doing Wrong?! I've checked to make sure the SD card isn't locked or full (it's 8G, could that be the problem?). The main reason I want to be able to do this is to upgrade to the Z130 firmware, and get rid of the Warning "OK" Nag that appears during start up. It's rather anoying especially when you are in AV mode and forget to switch back to NAV mode and press OK. It will not load up voice commands unless you do this.

Are you by chance on a Mac when you create the folder? What permissions are on that folder?

The only time it won't let me copy/paste, is if I'm trying to copy a system file from one directory of the Avic, to another.... But if I copy it first to a SD card, I'm then able to copy it back to a system directory...

Can you copy and paste any other random file to and from? Have you tried to just copy a single file?

Allot of this is still new to me, so forgive me for my questions... Just figure the more we know the better...

Please don't get me wrong

i like help others and will keep doing , if i can help i will!

But i think about split this forum in two? Hackmod developper and Hackmod Install and Troubles??? best to see and watch the progress. in this forum keep only ideas questions from testers and devolopers, about develop of mods with condi´s hackmode, and, in Install and troubles , the users can post doubts about install and others.

For example

See post Shortfuse on the upgrade crack, has a lot of posts about not being able to download the torrent, or how to unzip the file, we could keep these issues in a post about installing and trouble, this hinders moving forward with the main issues, then this is my suggestion, and then installs the staff that is with everything in order can post here talking about what could improve or any suggestions on how to make things work!

it is the best way to stay in focus, and get our target!

What all think fellas?

I would like to add a change request to the list. The XM Screen should have scrollable text fields for the artist information and the song information.

Thank you.

It will be hard to modify pioneers executables/dlls in such direction.

Is it possible to upgrade a F20BT to a F30BT with this hack?

Just copy the new AV.exe file and you are done? Same goes for the maps, I would like some new maps :)

You've got access to your device. Remember about full backup of your files, and feel free to experiment with it :)

..for sure not only Av.exe needs to be replaced, but PRG0/PRG1 directory? You've got to figure/test it out by yourself ;)

-----

again analyzing (F30BT) registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Active\44]
"Hnd"=dword:000572f0
"Name"="COM7:"
"Key"="\\Drivers\\Launch\\GPS"
"ClientInfo"=dword:00000032

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\GPS]
"GRFTYPE"=dword:00000001
"ParamFolder"="NAND\\SYSTEM\\GPS"
"CurGpsWeekRollerNum"=dword:00000001
"DefaultGpsWeekNo"=dword:0000021d
"MC_EveryStartUpdateTime"=dword:00000001
"NmeaSel3"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Launch\GPS]
"Prefix"="COM"
"Dll"="GPS.Dll"
"Index"=dword:00000007
"Order"=dword:00000002

Those are registry values related to GPS.. Maybe some proper modification will give us working GPS :>

It will be hard to modify pioneers executables/dlls in such direction.

You've got access to your device. Remember about full backup of your files, and feel free to experiment with it :)

..for sure not only Av.exe needs to be replaced, but PRG0/PRG1 directory? You've got to figure/test it out by yourself ;)

-----

again analyzing (F30BT) registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Active\44]
"Hnd"=dword:000572f0
"Name"="COM7:"
"Key"="\\Drivers\\Launch\\GPS"
"ClientInfo"=dword:00000032

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\GPS]
"GRFTYPE"=dword:00000001
"ParamFolder"="NAND\\SYSTEM\\GPS"
"CurGpsWeekRollerNum"=dword:00000001
"DefaultGpsWeekNo"=dword:0000021d
"MC_EveryStartUpdateTime"=dword:00000001
"NmeaSel3"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\Launch\GPS]
"Prefix"="COM"
"Dll"="GPS.Dll"
"Index"=dword:00000007
"Order"=dword:00000002

Those are registry values related to GPS.. Maybe some proper modification will give us working GPS :>

Can't you change this registry entry so it point to another COM port. This way we might be able to use COM7 for other GPS navigation software (like iGO) :)

Can't you change this registry entry so it point to another COM port. This way we might be able to use COM7 for other GPS navigation software (like iGO) :)

Yes, I wrote few scripts to change registry, but:

1) registry resets on reboot to previous state,

2) I dont know if changes works without reboot? (some changes works, but dont know about device drivers..)

3) as for now - it doesnt work, but of course Im trying to figure it out :)

Unfortunately due to a lot of changes in life, I have been away from the forums for a bit. Without going through all these pages, what does this hack actually do?

Does it give the capability to add new maps, by placing new map files in a 'map folder'?

Can you change features of the Nav system?

Can you chnge the appearance of icons, backgrounds, etc.?

Can you change the color of the basic Pioneer black, to something that would match your car?

A simple 'yes/no' to these questions would be appreciative. Thanks

Unfortunately due to a lot of changes in life, I have been away from the forums for a bit. Without going through all these pages, what does this hack actually do?

Does it give the capability to add new maps, by placing new map files in a 'map folder'?

Can you change features of the Nav system?

Can you chnge the appearance of icons, backgrounds, etc.?

Can you change the color of the basic Pioneer black, to something that would match your car?

A simple 'yes/no' to these questions would be appreciative. Thanks

Simple answer is no to all right now.

Simple answer is no to all right now.

Damn, so basically, nothing is really hacked for modification. :( . If all the UI is hardcoded into the Avic, which is what was initially assessed, and I guess now proven, as we still cannot get into this interface for modding purposes, what is the purpose of this hack?