AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

bonjour ,

many thanks to condiczek for sharing his experiences.

I tried on a F10BT, upgraded to F20BT (and updated for the maps);

first trial was not working....

the road to success, for me, was to apply the mods to PRG0 and to PRG1.

now, I can explore the filesystem and, at this time, I am making a copy of NAND2 to a big usbkey.

I think the external TMC modul communicates using USB...

I am using the stylus from an asus ep121; it works wonderfully with the touchscreen.

It is easy for me to test because the unit is on a table powered from a battery.

His successor is a Sony XNV, but I am very curious to follow what is possible with the F10BT...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) UsbClientSwitch.exe - you can just change between ActiveSync and Mass Storage mode. There is registry for usb, maybe it works already - you've got to check ;)
Now I got USB-to-USB straight cable (without chip) how to connect it safely? I can conect it via USB hub. any advice how to do it?
Im attaching working DiskRW, there is one problem to read data
As I mention above- DiskRW is not working on my X930... any Ideas why?

Dear All

as mentioned before I closely followed discussion from the early beginning. These days I've got my F30BT and hacked it sucessfully :rolleyes: . Many many thanks to condi (and all coworkers) :-D:-P:-) ! Hack was very easy and worked as described. Really Well Done!!! The biggest challenge (as promised by condi) is navigating in the Pioneer Service Mode and in FILE MAINTENANCE.

The previous device I hacked was a Medion Navi P5430 win WINCE 5.0.

There I have installed on a SD card a programm collection called MioPocket 3.0. SD card was inserted to F30BT and I checked all .exe-files. Please find the details in the attachement.

As a short summary:

most of programs that started correctly can open the FileMenu, but can not continue with FileOpen or FileSave! Same situation for keyboard input. JOTKBD.exe started and menu actions work well, but no characters are written to an input line of any program!

Seems that something general is missing!

Any idea whats missing and how to overcome?

Nevertheless some lucky surprises occured:

TCPMP, open pictures, videos and music with his own browser and displays them, unfourtunally music is not submitted to speakers, but picture show works well

Calc98CE, works with integrated keyboard, therefore input and calculations are working well!

FoxitReader, registers himself during program start. After that any PDF will open with a doubleclick in Foxit and can be read easily

GQ Viewer, open pictures with his own browser and displays them, also zoom and scroll

Rotate.exe, rotates screen correctly (not really useful but it works!)

uBook, books are loaded with integrated browser, unfourtunally it starts up in the upright mode, not really comfortable for reading, but it works

Ppaint.exe, drawing mode is working fine, character input and Load/Store is missing (similar for other paint programs)

RegEdit, displays Registry correctly, but no Import or Export (similar for other RegEditors)

In general I found the results worth to report, maybe helpful for some and motivation for others to overcome remaining challanges!

Looking forward to your comments

Bernd

PS: is it normal that Pioneer Software supplied by condis hackmode is not starting ?

F30BT Programmstatus.xls

I wonder if any of this helps: http://hpcmonex.net/nec900/files/releases/romtoolpack.zip

Especially "Section 12. Advanced: The CE rom structure in full details" in the advanced tutorial

Lots of other information and tools (keyboard drivers) also at http://hpcmonex.net/izemize.htm

I havent tried any of it but it all sounds interesting and possibly relevant! Perhaps someone with more understanding than I can make use of it all.

Hi Guys,

My AVIC F310BT doesn't see the SD card.

What i do wrong??

Thanks!

Regards,

Jeff

Dear All

as mentioned before I closely followed discussion from the early beginning. These days I've got my F30BT and hacked it sucessfully :rolleyes: . Many many thanks to condi (and all coworkers) :-D:-P:-) ! Hack was very easy and worked as described. Really Well Done!!! The biggest challenge (as promised by condi) is navigating in the Pioneer Service Mode and in FILE MAINTENANCE.

There I have installed on a SD card a programm collection called MioPocket 3.0. SD card was inserted to F30BT and I checked all .exe-files. Please find the details in the attachement.

As a short summary:

most of programs that started correctly can open the FileMenu, but can not continue with FileOpen or FileSave! Same situation for keyboard input. JOTKBD.exe started and menu actions work well, but no characters are written to an input line of any program!

TCPMP, open pictures, videos and music with his own browser and displays them, unfourtunally music is not submitted to speakers, but picture show works well

Calc98CE, works with integrated keyboard, therefore input and calculations are working well!

FoxitReader, registers himself during program start. After that any PDF will open with a doubleclick in Foxit and can be read easily

GQ Viewer, open pictures with his own browser and displays them, also zoom and scroll

uBook, books are loaded with integrated browser, unfourtunally it starts up in the upright mode, not really comfortable for reading, but it works

Ppaint.exe, drawing mode is working fine, character input and Load/Store is missing (similar for other paint programs)

RegEdit, displays Registry correctly, but no Import or Export (similar for other RegEditors)

In general I found the results worth to report, maybe helpful for some and motivation for others to overcome remaining challanges!

Bernd

PS: is it normal that Pioneer Software supplied by condis hackmode is not starting ?

I wonder if any of this helps: http://hpcmonex.net/nec900/files/releases/romtoolpack.zip

Especially "Section 12. Advanced: The CE rom structure in full details" in the advanced tutorial

Lots of other information and tools (keyboard drivers) also at http://hpcmonex.net/izemize.htm

I havent tried any of it but it all sounds interesting and possibly relevant! Perhaps someone with more understanding than I can make use of it all.

I was able to use dumprom to dump default.hv (registry file) and then used rgucomp.exe to dump the registry to a .txt

Now I got USB-to-USB straight cable (without chip) how to connect it safely? I can conect it via USB hub. any advice how to do it?

As I mention above- DiskRW is not working on my X930... any Ideas why?

Take a look on the photos of DiskRW - the most important thing is about the unmounted partition. Some secret/hidden things? Or some useless things haha :P

vh17ywj4et2h0kabwfmh_thumb.jpg kqm7ybuuo6j3klk6hh2f_thumb.jpg rfrhk1fgm98zv8clw49r_thumb.jpg m9v8ioez4bcnyf8eilv_thumb.jpg

The last photo is most important ;)

On your device DiskRW is not working, hm... maybe you should try with other dlls, modify them like i did, and test?

Dear All

As a short summary:

Bernd

About Pioneers Software - its only incorrect shortcut ;) I will fix it and release in next version, but for now we dont have nothing new to release ;)

Condi

thanks for your reply

What is behind Pioneer Software?

Is there a chance to get a Softkeyboard running?

Any idea how to activate the menus (especially load / store) in alternate software?

Best Regards

Bernd

Condi

thanks for your reply

What is behind Pioneer Software?

Is there a chance to get a Softkeyboard running?

Any idea how to activate the menus (especially load / store) in alternate software?

Best Regards

Bernd

Pioneer Software shortcut simple runs original Av.exe from PRG1. Thats it.

Menus - load/save etc - its not working, its all related with explorer/windows - almost every app which uses coredll.dll and ceshell.dll (especially that) will not work or not fully work. I modified a lot of apps which refused to run, but still got problems with explorer and ceshell.dll. When I use modified ceshell, then in explorer/filemanager there are corrupted icons etc. When we will get working explorer/popup windows, then it will work in other software menus etc.

Original windows dlls are limited, or being limited because of some other software (AstProc/neventwatcher?)

Just bought a Pioneer X920BT at Best Buy today for $539.99 and stumbled across this site. In a nutshell what are the advantages to hacking/modding the stereo. I know me so I am sure i will be in deep into this stuff in a matter of days but was hoping for a brief overview or a link to what all has been done on these units. I was torn between the 920 and the 930 because I thought the aha radio would be cool but with this unit being so cheap I felt it was the right one to get.

Just bought a Pioneer X920BT at Best Buy today for $539.99 and stumbled across this site. In a nutshell what are the advantages to hacking/modding the stereo. I know me so I am sure i will be in deep into this stuff in a matter of days but was hoping for a brief overview or a link to what all has been done on these units. I was torn between the 920 and the 930 because I thought the aha radio would be cool but with this unit being so cheap I felt it was the right one to get.

I would highly recommend reading posts on this site - *THEN* ask questions in the correct forum...................

i remember read something,into a z110bt forum, about a user call to pioneer and ask for a 7zip update, and pioneer sent to this a CD with update. Once there a 7z.dll probably this update change files inside our EU090PLT.PRG. Can some admin contact this user to get a copy of CD?

Here's a link to my post with the contents of the CD provided by Pioneer:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/26072-filesystem-access/page__view__findpost__p__199279