AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Hey Condi how are you? I have been following this thread for some time now but am not aware of where the progress is currently or if it is stalled. It appears that users of these units are convinced these units can be hacked and modified as the previous F series units are. My question to you is, can anything be done with these units once they are hacked pertaining to running other GPS apps or other customization? If so, could you please update the first post in this thread with what can be accomplished at this point that the end user can use? Thank you.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Condi how are you? I have been following this thread for some time now but am not aware of where the progress is currently or if it is stalled. It appears that users of these units are convinced these units can be hacked and modified as the previous F series units are. My question to you is, can anything be done with these units once they are hacked pertaining to running other GPS apps or other customization? If so, could you please update the first post in this thread with what can be accomplished at this point that the end user can use? Thank you.

Hi Friend, I'm fine thanks, and how are you? :)

I added info about not working gps signal in the beggining of the first post. I'm also convinced that it can be done, but for now we are in dead-end.

I will risk my unit and try to replace eu090rgd.prg. That will be my next step.. Just need to get some good promising modified version,

or from older unit - but with correct avics header instead of normal winceimg (like in most of old units was).

Hi Friend, I'm fine thanks, and how are you? :)

I added info about not working gps signal in the beggining of the first post. I'm also convinced that it can be done, but for now we are in dead-end.

I will risk my unit and try to replace eu090rgd.prg. That will be my next step.. Just need to get some good promising modified version,

or from older unit - but with correct avics header instead of normal winceimg (like in most of old units was).

What about a Z130 upgrade mod :-) Now that the software is out and about....

Hi,

My model is 920bt , I did replaced only maps , don't have sky and down 500m vision I have all map in red ,

Gps signal working perfect , search address working , Poi working , look picture I need help in color map and sky don't have

Thanks to my local italian friend I got Australian map from F310BT. I put maps on my US- X930BT and what is a MIRACLE!!! It works!!! If you go same road - keep your BT (bluetooth?), BG, SKY (or it would be no sky in 3D view), INIDATA, Sound, TTSdata folders.

But:

1. Map turns red when scale close then 500m. (probably we need L3D folder from Au unit like F20/F30/F930)

2. Addres serach is not working. I can choose country, I can choose state, But when I push city button it sends me to cockpit view. It seems like I need files like 2DCITY**.LFT in every folder that not present in F310.

3. It still runs US english. - it looks I need to change files in USER\PRG0\Apl\LANGDATA

BTW. If someone has Australian update SD (USED!!!) can you share it?

I'm new to this hacking ones car stereo so I have to ask. What is the goal of all of this? What is the hoped for outcome. I gather that it is to run custom software on the HU such as a different NAV software. Will it allow for the complete customization of the HU user interface? And WTF did Pioneer choose windows CE as the base for their UI?

Hey Condi! how are u? hey man can u help me? i'm searching the brazilian maps on the web more than one month but i didn't find, i can make the backup i copy the all past from my avic z130bt to my SD, i just can try to replace the USA maps to Brazilian Maps, do u know if this works? sounds good the upside friend replace the USA maps to the Australian Maps from F series! i need a help because the unique person of i found here the service to replace the maps it's too expensive $150 USD to replace the maps, and he found a menu in portuguese from portugal i think he's replace the menu file to the F series from europe, what do u think about this ? sorry for borring u but i don't found any news to help me!

i'm searching the brazilian maps on the web more than one month but i didn't find, i can make the backup i copy the all past from my avic z130bt to my SD, i just can try to replace the USA maps to Brazilian Maps, do u know if this works?

Yes, you need Brazilian map. It works somehow. %)) I replaced US map with Australian from F310BT, but it is 100% compatible. Most likelly you need map from Brazilian F20BT/F30BT. When you will have map, make backup from your unit first, save it somwhere safe and start to play with folders on HU, replace "numbered" folders like 00 ... 0A (hex) and FE folders and try to reboot your unit. then you will see, if it works. And... 150USD... if someone ask me to pay 150USD for fully working Australian map on my X930BT -I'll go for it.