AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Yes, you need Brazilian map. It works somehow. %)) I replaced US map with Australian from F310BT, but it is 100% compatible. Most likelly you need map from Brazilian F20BT/F30BT. When you will have map, make backup from your unit first, save it somwhere safe and start to play with folders on HU, replace "numbered" folders like 00 ... 0A (hex) and FE folders and try to reboot your unit. then you will see, if it works. And... 150USD... if someone ask me to pay 150USD for fully working Australian map on my X930BT -I'll go for it.

hi Ralpharn! tnks a lot for this information! you give me the first step! i make the full backup from my unit z130bt, but here in brazil we just have the avic u220 unit the module to plug in the back rgb for avh 4200/4300/2200/2300, i would like to put my hands in this unit but i donĀ“t find anyone here nohting else from my friends haves one of this! sorry for my english! what do u think? this will works the maps from u220?best regards Rafael

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Map from U220 should work... may be... in my case map from F310BT just partly working. I can't choose city, so search is not working. BTW, do you have F310BT/F320BT there in Brazil?

Here in Brazil we have no model avic appliance module to turn on only the RGB in the AVH, the procedure now done all afternoon SCHEDULE Brazil (GMT-3) put the maps of the U220 and that run partially or in your case, we to battle over it now in my case does not work when the city select the city back to the map screen, but the states and parents work right, in aS, it works partially when selecting coffee goes to the hotel when going to select banks parking when selecting hotel back to the map screen, ABC back to the Map screen and aurond the city back to the map screen as well, so I saw some procedures that will send you by MP because it is another link! good luck there too because we need!

Ā 

Ā 

best regards

Ā 

Rafael

ĆÆĀ»ĀæĆÆĀ»Āæ

Condi,

Ā 

Back when I was playing around with MioPocket there was a program on there that would allow you to run a slew of different gps programs. It is(was) called port splitter. Anyone tried using that to get the GPS going?

Already tried two port splitter apps... no success. You've got modified port splitter and gpsgate in latest version of hackmode. Its not that easy... unfortunatelly ;)

hey guys,

Ā 

fala ciro!!!

Ā 

i am trying to find out if it'll be possible to get gps working on z130bt (US) here in australia by adding files from a f30bt (AU)

Ā 

Have a look at this post here. if you can answer any questions please help. Will help with my purchase decision.

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/31979-z130bt-new-firmware-update/page__st__15

Ā 

can anyone help with location/upload of these files? can anyone confirm this has worked like it did on ciro's f220??

Ā 

Ciro,

Ā 

i did a quick search on the .br pioneer website and did not find the f30bt or z130bt, or th x930bt z930bt. do you know if these are available? can you help me get the language or br portuguese TTS (text to speech) files???

Ā 

se quiser escrever em portugues diz ae...

hey guys,

Ā 

fala ciro!!!

Ā 

i am trying to find out if it'll be possible to get gps working on z130bt (US) here in australia by adding files from a f30bt (AU)

Ā 

Have a look at this post here. if you can answer any questions please help. Will help with my purchase decision.

http://avic411.com/i...te/page__st__15

Ā 

can anyone help with location/upload of these files? can anyone confirm this has worked like it did on ciro's f220??

Ā 

Ciro,

Ā 

i did a quick search on the .br pioneer website and did not find the f30bt or z130bt, or th x930bt z930bt. do you know if these are available? can you help me get the language or br portuguese TTS (text to speech) files???

Ā 

se quiser escrever em portugues diz ae...

Ā 

I'm in the same situation at the moment, I think someone has been able to upgrade the z110bt to a UK spec f20bt but I don't think Pioneer has released any updates for the f20-f30bt (which I assume would be needed to do z120bt - F30bt). Ralpharn seems to be making good progress, we might be able to just swap the maps with ones from an AU F30bt which would be ideal. We just need to get the maps to give it a go.

Hi friends! i just replace the map files from the avic u220, and the map works perfect but i can't make the search, when i try to select the city in the search, this not open the cities and return to the map screen!

I have same problem with search.

Do you have red map problem when you close up to 500 meters? If not, can you please tell me what folders did you replaced?

I have same problem with search.

Do you have red map problem when you close up to 500 meters? If not, can you please tell me what folders did you replaced?

Ralpharn ! just replace the folder with with letter and numbers ex: 00,01,02..... 0A,0B .... leave the all original folders SKY ... FE ... and the all others! but the search doesn't works! Ciro can make the Pioneer full works with other maps but he just make this here in Brazil, and he want $180USD to make the Z130 full works with Brazilian maps, i believe he not send for anyone the secret, the people here help he to make this works and now he charges to do this, but just do not think that

Im having big problems trying to get this testmode/hackmode to work on my x920bt us edition.ƂĀ Ć‚Ā I have followed the steps many many times.ƂĀ Ć‚Ā But The h/u just reboots.ƂĀ Ć‚Ā Has anybody with a x920bt US H/U got this to actually work?

I just replace the folder with with letter and numbers ex: 00,01,02..... 0A,0B .... leave the all original folders SKY ... FE ...

So you have FE from your Z130 intacked, is it? interesting... because it has MAP folder inside with PARCELFE.LFT ans 2DCITYFE.LFT in it, like any other number-letter folder. Ok, but I'll give it a go. %))