AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOO nooo

I win one AVIC F930 in ebay per 605€ new.

Is possible update the maps somehow?

The F930 is not the X series - it is the EU hardware/software equivalent of the Z130 - if it's a 930, that should be the latest SW (but it is hacked - so you can load updates).

Hack mode load up but can't really do anything.

Can't copy files, can't execute (exe), nothing in control panels works.

Taskmanager, reg editor, and sirftech works I think.

You can copy files. You can't replace files- delete files first then copy new files.

You can run some exe files. It is possible to run IGO and some other exe. But not all exe files works.

Great Thread and Great work guys/Girls/Others.

Question regarding adding/restoring fonts. Has anyone sucessfuly managed to get the stock pioneer software to display Asian fonts using this hack? I've got hold of the Cab file that's apparently works on the other models, but as someone else said before, canot execute the file?

Can we script it?

Great Thread and Great work guys/Girls/Others.

Question regarding adding/restoring fonts. Has anyone sucessfuly managed to get the stock pioneer software to display Asian fonts using this hack? I've got hold of the Cab file that's apparently works on the other models, but as someone else said before, canot execute the file?

Can we script it?

Can you just open this CAB file?

we have system font here USER\PRG0\FONTS\tahoma_09H.pgf here. If you can open CAB file and get font from there and replace it.

OK thanks

The F930 is not the X series - it is the EU hardware/software equivalent of the Z130 - if it's a 930, that should be the latest SW (but it is hacked - so you can load updates).

rollf,

http://elektrotanya....f/download.html

x930bt = x9310bt = f930bt

z130bt = f30bt

You can copy files. You can't replace files- delete files first then copy new files.

You can run some exe files. It is possible to run IGO and some other exe. But not all exe files works.

Ok thank you very much.

ok I don't need much more. just update the igo maps is sufficient for me.

And i understand this is possible. (my english is regular) first delete the files and later Copy the new maps.

Thats correct ????

Other option is sell the f930bt, I win at a good price on ebay.

and buying a used f900bt for 380 €

What you say??

regards

ok I don't need much more. just update the igo maps is sufficient for me.

And i understand this is possible. (my english is regular) first delete the files and later Copy the new maps.

Thats correct ????

Unfortunately new line of pioneer HUs like we discuss here do NOT uses IGO anymore. So it is no point to update IGO maps yet because IGO runs but still doesn't detect GPS port.

I hope so. But you need extract PGF file from that CAB file first.

How do you extract the files? I extract the cab files and I end up with _setup.xml, All...000, droids...004, usem...001 etc, if I try further extract the font file droids~1.004 I just get an error.

I found another font I can use but it is in .ttc format not .PGF. I tried copying that file to the font folder, but look like that is not enough to make it work.

Any idea?

How do you extract the files? I extract the cab files and I end up with _setup.xml, All...000, droids...004, usem...001 etc, if I try further extract the font file droids~1.004 I just get an error.

I found another font I can use but it is in .ttc format not .PGF. I tried copying that file to the font folder, but look like that is not enough to make it work.

Any idea?

Ditto, I have ttc formats and the cab file doesn't have any "asian" .PGF, Can somone upload a copy? would be a great christmas present as i have to drive around Brisvegas and it's hard to tell the difference between ???? and ???