AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Hi guys,

with all this hacking going on with the Pioneer unit, is it possible to hack the backed up binary to remove that stupid start up warning on the navi screen? That would be freaking awesome if someone can do it. It is so annoying to touch "OK" everytime the car is started.

That would be awesome, but the question has been asked many times and the popular answer has been "no"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this hack is actualy the onliy hack that works on my F920BT :-P , al the other hacks and testmode's fail...

even the original pioneer card update (copy) CNSD-210FM does not start on my unit ?

since i'm on: 02.0000 firmware, is there a way to update the firmware on my device via this hackmode, ?

and since the new maps (i still have the old 2010 maps) are available in the CNSD-2010FM update from pioneer, is there a way

to copy those maps out the original sd to the unit , or does that not work? since the new units don't work with igo maps anymore?

Pioneer says my F920BT is compatible with this update sd, so why doesn't it work?

Hi guys i have been playing around whit the new F-40bt or z140bt as some of you know it as.

the deal is that i have the f-10bt updatet to f30bt and now i want to update it to f40bt to get tha app mode as in thats software, my idear was to copy the whole Ndata folder and user folder from ont to another, but the problem is that the copy and paste butten is not there in testmode like in the f30bt, i post a youtube video showing you the problem, any suggestions are welcome :-)

That is a BAD news.

1. Try to get into test mode via buttons - Hold home and switch device On, then prev, next, prev, next, prev, next and release Home button.

2. Where did you get this testmode file from? Does it work on F30?

3. Try Testmode from F220. (wild gess%))

4. What is under HELP option in Testmode.

Can you please make new video to show file structure or just post text with it?

I think main executables in USER folder.

NDATA contains maps and voices.

Dear CONDIZEK,

Greetings from Istanbul, I need your help. I am driving a Ford Mondeo (2012) has a AVIC-F9220BT, but factory installed map (including Turkey) is a very old version, probably version of 2009.

How and where can I download the latest of Navigation Map and install on my F9220BT? Your kind HELP will be very much appreciated. Very Best Regards, NKNTR.

Condiczek, in my unit x930bt it´s able to run only in testmode, when I put hackmode.key in the root and insert the microsd, even if I turn off and on the engine it doesns´t read and goes to initial screen asking me the password. I tried follow the same procedure in testmode but i doesn´t allowed me paste the files only copy... Do you have any idea what is happening ?

Thank you !

Ralpharn/Condiczek, in my unit x930bt it´s able to run only in testmode, when I put hackmode.key in the root and insert the microsd, even if I turn off and on the engine it doesns´t read and goes to initial screen asking me the password. I tried follow the same procedure in testmode but i doesn´t allowed me paste the files only copy... Do you have any idea what is happening ?

Thank you !

"""

WE CAN RUN THE SOFTWARE LIKE TOMTOM, GARMIN, IGO ETC.,

BUT GPS IS NOT WORKING (NO SIGNAL, GPS PORT BUSY..).

WE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT TO GET IT WORKING..

"""

Please try even this GpsConverter + VSPD from here: https://rapidshare.com/files/1496912430/GpsConv.rar

The procedure to setup and run is a little bit complicated, but if you succedd you will have even a busy port shared to a virtual port that could be used for iGO, Garmin, etc.

If you need help for this, please let me know.