AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Guys, I could do all steps, now the problem is, when I turn off and on, the unit start with pioneer logo and doesn´t start anything more, it is freezed in the initial screen. Any help is very Welcome... :-(

Thank you.

It looks you screwed up USER folder. So restore it from your backup, I hope you made one before anything else.

One important thing you need to know- it testmode unit could not replace files. So you need delete files and then past new ones.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does someone have globalsat bu-353 USB GPS resiever to try it in testmode with different navigation software?

I got information that this usb antena should work with existing driver in units like ours.

I know it is ugly way, but it can take us further. Because free GPS port is not last thing we need- we need to integrate software to work with AV part or have to have completely new shell.

hi guys,

loooooooooong time :) but yes, im still alive lol

and still got my f30bt..

i see that its still hard to get into pioneers stuff..?

even if we cant get gps free, then it would be great to get f40bt firmware..

but hey - testmode limited?

ps. been busy lately, got married, a lot of things going on ;)

br

condi

I successfully unlocked my stereo by download the whole v1.4 file and putting it on my micro SD card. Inserted it into the stereo went to user-security-password-then just pushed binary dump....it displayed a number i wrote that down. Turned off my car took out the micro SD disk....turned the car back on entered the password. AND IT WORKED!!!!

Deleted all the files i installed to my micro SD card for the hack and I am back to square 1..

WooHoooooo....now its time to bump!!! :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P

Hello all, after I insert the SD card with the 1.4 base install the unit boots to the test mode but there is no COPY option when I select the user folder to backup the files.

I'm using an F10BT at version 1.0001

Can anyone shed any light on how I get copy / paste enabled?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back bro!

You have realy good news, my congrats to you!

we all glad see you back here!

Hello! Ralpharn! how are u my friend? I disappeared but returned wanted to see if you know any news on the maps in z130bt? to solve the problem of searching? I could not until now!

Hi guys im new here and i have a pioneer avic 930bt and the password screen pops up, but does not let me type in a password. the buttons look like a dull gray color, can anyone tell me whats wrong? i did the 1.4 hack and found the password so all i got to do now is type it in please help! would it reset if i connect the stereo and disconnect the battery?

Hi guys im new here and i have a pioneer avic 930bt and the password screen pops up, but does not let me type in a password. the buttons look like a dull gray color, can anyone tell me whats wrong? i did the 1.4 hack and found the password so all i got to do now is type it in please help! would it reset if i connect the stereo and disconnect the battery?

i have the same problem,bought the unit on cl,and the guy gave me the "password" but i can't type it in. none of the letters on keyboard. haven't looked up for other password doe, but the main problem is im not even able to type it.

to go to test mode,do i have to put the file on the sd card zipped? i was trying to unzipped but it asked for a password.

i hope someone could help us with this problem.

To all who have problems to write the password, you have a problem with the instalation of the AVIC. In order to be able to write you have to plug the wire of the brake (green one I think I am not sure) otherwise you won't be allowed to do anything with the unit.

I did it by pluging this wire to a screw of the back corner of the unit.

Regards.

To all who have problems to write the password, you have a problem with the instalation of the AVIC. In order to be able to write you have to plug the wire of the brake (green one I think I am not sure) otherwise you won't be allowed to do anything with the unit.

I did it by pluging this wire to a screw of the back corner of the unit.

Regards.

Thank's for the hint.

okay but i havent connected the stereo in my vehicle ive been using a drills battery with the postitve & negative so would i have to hook the green wire with the black one? and by the way theres two green wires, one solid green and one with a black stripe which one is the one you grounded? thanks

okay but i havent connected the stereo in my vehicle ive been using a drills battery with the postitve & negative so would i have to hook the green wire with the black one? and by the way theres two green wires, one solid green and one with a black stripe which one is the one you grounded? thanks

You have to check this file: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Navigation/AVIC-X930BT_InstallationManual040511.pdf

Unit should be conected like in "real" car- so "parking brake wire" should be grounded.