AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

thanks :) yep USB - i've got already updated .ini to work with usb also!

all .mscr's are ready for both sd and usb, but I forgot about scriptexec :D

its in one .ini, no need two seperate :)

thats right, its because hackmode now uses the 'older prg' for hackmode,

and the 'newer/updated prg' for stock software.

now you have hackmode on prg0 and prg1 ;)

what fw version you had? which device? you can fix it by entering hackmode,

file manager, delete av.exe on NAND/PRG0/Apl/Av.exe and write there some original ~3mb Av.exe.

I need to make some additional checks before install ;)

If you would have problems to replace Av.exe,

then I could make an automatic fix for you later ;)

IF YOU HAVE V2.0 ALREADY ON DEVICE,

THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO INSTALL V2.1 :)

Thank you.

If you can make an auto fix for me that would be great. The Unit is a new x940 so I am not sure the fw version I have.

I used to mess around with my F90 so this modding is so much different. Do you have the original av.exe that I can install? Like i said, I did not make a backup file.

Thanks I will will be buying you a beer!

Jimbo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To who need original files from F40:

Check couple of pages before, it was a link to EU update for F40. There you can get all files you need to restore.

Can you give me the link? I did some searching and not sure what I am which one it is.

Jimbo

Edit:

I fixed the problem by replacing the av.exe from the f40 firmware! Thanks to Condi and Ralpharn!!!!!

This is cool!

Jim

Condi, for some reason doesnt work for me via usb (havent tried sd yet).

I get following error after reboot during install:

Couldnt copy \sdmmc\condihack\prgx.flg to \nand\prg.flg'

Line 64 \usb\condihack\install2.mscr.

after rebooting manually, it goes into regular mode, even w/ usb key inserted

Condi, for some reason doesnt work for me via usb (havent tried sd yet).

I get following error after reboot during install:

Couldnt copy \sdmmc\condihack\prgx.flg to \nand\prg.flg'

Line 64 \usb\condihack\install2.mscr.

after rebooting manually, it goes into regular mode, even w/ usb key inserted

please try to install again v2.21 with usb! now it should work just great!

one gatecrasher - sdmmc got into usb section ;)

it was late when I was writing this, and I was tired.. lol :D

Thanks condi, i tried 2.21 from usb but somethin is still wrong.

It seemed to install ok from usb, but after reboot, avic said program invalid or something.

Seems that it was trying to boot to PRG1, which is the old version (3.x) of software (which wont boot for whatever reason on my upgraded x930bt).

I had to go into testmode to remove PRG.FLG to get it to boot back into PRG0 (4.001) which works fine.

I have a z120 updated to z130.

I tried installing Hackmode using the V2.0 script. This caused a red-screen error. After re-starting the unit would not boot. (It gave a "no applicable program" error.) I attempted to install using the V2.2 script which was successful and I can now boot to Hackmode. The unit still does not boot to normal mode, though. (It hangs at the splash screen.) Both PRG0 and PRG1 directories appear to be identicle.

My big problem is that I have misplaced / deleted / overwrote my back up. I don't know how, but it's gone. I do have all the upgrade files available, but those do not include "av.mscr" which is one file that appears to have been updated. What does that file contain?

Thanks in advance!

-Mickey

I have a z120 updated to z130.

I tried installing Hackmode using the V2.0 script. This caused a red-screen error. After re-starting the unit would not boot. (It gave a "no applicable program" error.) I attempted to install using the V2.2 script which was successful and I can now boot to Hackmode. The unit still does not boot to normal mode, though. (It hangs at the splash screen.) Both PRG0 and PRG1 directories appear to be identicle.

-Mickey

Hi Mickey,

You most likely have killed AV.EXE. Search this topic for couple of pages backwards for European update for F40 unit and download it. Inside this archive you will find that AV.exe file (new version). Rename av.exe to av1.exe and replace av1.exe on your device you will have it up and running again.

Hi Mickey,

You most likely have killed AV.EXE. Search this topic for couple of pages backwards for European update for F40 unit and download it. Inside this archive you will find that AV.exe file (new version). Rename av.exe to av1.exe and replace av1.exe on your device you will have it up and running again.

Thanks! Should I replace the AV1.exe in PRG0, PRG1 or both?

Hi Mickey,

This did not fix the unit. I can still enter hackmode, but can not get past splash screen in normal mode.

Any other suggestions?