AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having some problems here too..

I had success upgrading my x9310bt to 4.0.1.. supereasy no probs.

Then I tried to install hackmode, and I got the "no applicable program" error after it 'appeared' to succeed in the installation... Then I tried using the new ScriptExe file provided above, (ie. I replaced the original files on my SD card with a fresh hackmode latest install, then deleted the ScriptExe and replaced it, then created the said Prog0/APL and Prog1/APL directories on the SD...)

Same result, "no applicable program"...

Any other ideas? :/

Edit: I managed to get into the 'superuser' testmode using the different file.. For now, I grabbed a copy of Navi.exe (which was my first original intention before the hackmode install gave me a problem)... Tomorrow I am going to re-install the 4.0.1 update fresh (too tired tonight) to see if I can at least 'revert' back to that state (which was working nicely before), and manage to get my unit to boot on its own without the error msg.... then if that works, I should be able to just edit my Navi.exe, replace it and I'll be good to go on the soft-bypass mod (i hope).

UPDATE: FixED !! Yay! Turns out, I did not have to do a full re-update after all... All I did was created a dummy PRG.FLG file on my SD card, booted into SuperTestmode, then added the PRG.FLG file to /USER/... that fixed the "No applicable program" problem I was having before (and reported by a few others on this thread)...

Then, I decided to go on completing my mods, so I went into /USER/Prog0/APL and Prog1/APL, and backed up+deleted the Navi.exe files, then I grabbed my Hex modified Navi.exe, and replaced the files in both folders.

I now have a fully upgraded 4.010 system with, safe mode bypass and no nag screen.... Tonight I'm going to test out if safemode is actually working (no time right now)... but i'm VERY pumped :)

Just posted these details incase anyone else fumbled through this like me.. :/

i did this soft bypass as well according to pionara's method. eveything works fine but video. did you figure out how to watch video while your car is moving?

crap, I made the mistake of running the new 2.21 hack over what had previously been running 2.2 and I am not getting the application error that many of you have here.

I have entered testmode and copied over PRG.FLG to the /USER/ directory and I see all the system files, but it still will not work. I must be missing something.

Is there any way I can go back to stock for now from the testmode area?

Forget hackmode, you only need super testmode to fix your unit. Put the supertestmode.key file on your sd card and also create an empty file called PRG.FLG, put it on your sd card too. Boot into testmode and copy the blank PRG.FLG file to USER\PRG.FLG

Just tried this fix, and it did not work for me :(

I do have Supertestmode access though.

Got off the phone with Pioneer and to get them to reinstall the software on the device we are looking at $90, plus a trip to the US (I'm up in Canada). Hopefully someone can chime in and help me out here :)

Hi All,

i have a f20bt with software 4.0 and i install the Hackmode v.2.21. My unit started only in the Hackmode, but the normal start i see only the wallpaper and i hear my radio nothing else. i have not a backup to remove this hackmode

can you help me ??

für alle mal auf deutsch.

ich habe ein F20bt mit der software 4.0 und habe den Hackmode v.2.21 auf eine SD-Karte und diese wurde auf mein Gerät installiert. Jetzt startet zwar das F20BT in den Hackmode, bloss beim normalen Start sehe ich nur noch meinen Startbildschirm und hör mein Radio. Ich würde diesen Hackmode wieder deinstallieren aber keinen Plan wie ?

Kann mir jemand helfen ??

After many test i manage to block my f940 :(( Now i enter in Conti Hack mode but after i remove the card from device and restart is freezing ...I have back up ,but if i try to copy the original files back, it give me an error and can't copy.

Sombady knows what to do?I have now an oversize brick.

===============================

Later edit.

I manage to enter in |Service Mode| and from there copy all the files back.Now is 100% in the original state and until a viable solution is fiind i will try to abtatin my self from testing somtehing :))