AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on deleting files in Hackmode v2.2? I'm working on the Navi.exe hack, but I'm unable to delete the file in the Windows Fileshare. It gives me the prompt saying "Are you sure want to delete this?" Hit Yes, and it clears the prompt but nothing happens, no file deletion. Running on an x940 on 4.000.

Thank you Condiczek, works perfect on my F20BT with the CNSD-310FM EU 2012 update!

all i have to do after update to "CNSD-310FM EU 2012" was to copy the PLG0 folder to PLG1!

like the description in your first post:

I have an AVIC-F10BT and from what I read, is compatible with the f20. can you give me the steps from start to install everything if you please? Thank you. I also I have installed the view. cnsd310fm. thanks

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem on a Z130BT? It currently says:

"Program Start up error." There's a small "6" in the bottom right corner of the screen.

I'm afraid I've bricked my device. Even a simple confirmation from someone would be helpful.

Anyone??

Does anyone check this board anymore? Just looking for a little bit of guidance on why my Z130BT began a boot loop and then when I restarted the car, I got the above error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.