AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

ok, seul "user" est a copier pour une sauvegarde  ?

rien d'autre ?

tu me conseil une clé SD de 4 ou 8 Go ? ...Kingston ?..(pour travailler avec la SD sans problème ensuite)

merci

( depuis que je fréquente ce forum ,c'est la première fois que je lis des choses tres précises ,merci a toi )

Rien d'autre.  Libre à toi de copier tous les fichiers du module, mais le répertoire "USER" est le plus important.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello made an account for this.

I have the password written down but can't actually input the thing. Like the keyboard shows up to input the password and then as I press the letters and numbers nothing happens. Please help.

P.S I checked the password file already and it was correct (incase I was going insane)

Hello made an account for this.

I have the password written down but can't actually input the thing. Like the keyboard shows up to input the password and then as I press the letters and numbers nothing happens. Please help.

P.S I checked the password file already and it was correct (incase I was going insane)

Driving safety protection. Pull the handbrake to enable the keyboard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I advise against using this file as there are several threads on how to recover from using this... but if you insist, the password is in the first post: avic411

What are you trying to accomplish?  If you want to look at the file system or something use this file instead: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35253-advanced-puzzles-testmodekey-scriptexecini/&do=findComment&comment=255788

you are posting in the F series forum but you have an X series Avic.

I'm not sure what you mean by "unlock".  Is it a password thing?  Is it just not working?  The link I gave above will "unlock" it to developer mode.

If you are trying to load other gps software onto your x930bt then re-read the first post again.  It says you can load the new software but the gps part doesn't work.  Seems like a deal breaker to me.

This condi hackmode is just a way to put the avic into a development/test mode.  It never accomplished its goal.  It doesn't work.

Hi, following the advice to use the version 1.4.

I have done all the steps: in /user/prg0/apl folder I deleted av.exe. I copied the folder condihack. Reset the unit with hackmode.key but it does not enter in hackmode. 

Additional Information: 

I have a pioneer F920BT firmware version 5 (which mentions a partner in post # 996) 

I have made ​​a backup of the entire folder USER 

I have made ​​a additional copy of av.exe file before to be deleted in the process 

I looked at the size of folders and prg1 prg0 and is different (slightly larger prg1). 

More Information:

I check USER backup. I have PRG.FLG in USER and:

EU090APL.HTM in PRG0: Release Version : 4.010000 

EU090APL.HTM in PRG1: Release Version : 5.000000 

Then, like I have PRG.FLG in USER then boot PRG1 

What I can do?

1. Return PRG0/APL to original state (delete Av.exe and others files and folder CONDIHACK and re-copy original Av.exe to folder) and then hack PRG1/APL

2. Delete PRG.FLG after backup-it?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had the issue where they get stuck on the Pioneer splash screen after installing hackmode when trying to boot Norm, W/O an SD card?

I followed the instructions, and simply wanted to use Hackmode to replace my Navi.exe in PRG1, and when I was finished it wouldn't go past the splash screen no matter what I did. I could although put in the SD card and boot to hackmode, just not Norm mode...

I ended up just reverting back to the 5.1 update, but I would really like to replace this file. Any ideas?

x920BT

Has anyone had the issue where they get stuck on the Pioneer splash screen after installing hackmode when trying to boot Norm, W/O an SD card?

I followed the instructions, and simply wanted to use Hackmode to replace my Navi.exe in PRG1, and when I was finished it wouldn't go past the splash screen no matter what I did. I could although put in the SD card and boot to hackmode, just not Norm mode...

I ended up just reverting back to the 5.1 update, but I would really like to replace this file. Any ideas?

x920BT

HackMode should be called ScrewMode (and I'm being polite here) since it screws up most unit. I'd say 2 or 3 users really know what it does to the unit so I don't think you'll get an answer.

Stay away from it.

It is a pretty neat concept, it just seems unfinished. It really wasn't that hard to un-do, all I did was re-install the last update to 5.1.... It was just kind of scary when it didn't boot to anything but a splash screen after reading sooo many posts of people who bricked their units. I ended up today using the SUPERtestmode that was available in the posts.

Not sure about everyone else, but I definitely don't have $700 to unload.

I came to find out too that just Testmode doesn't copy/paste... Had to get the Super upgrade :)