AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Hi, following the advice to use the version 1.4.

I have done all the steps: in /user/prg0/apl folder I deleted av.exe. I copied the folder condihack. Reset the unit with hackmode.key but it does not enter in hackmode. 

Additional Information: 
I have a pioneer F920BT firmware version 5 (which mentions a partner in post # 996) 
I have made ​​a backup of the entire folder USER 
I have made ​​a additional copy of av.exe file before to be deleted in the process 
I looked at the size of folders and prg1 prg0 and is different (slightly larger prg1). 

More Information:
I check USER backup. I have PRG.FLG in USER and:
EU090APL.HTM in PRG0: Release Version : 4.010000 
EU090APL.HTM in PRG1: Release Version : 5.000000 
Then, like I have PRG.FLG in USER then boot PRG1 

What I can do?

1. Return PRG0/APL to original state (delete Av.exe and others files and folder CONDIHACK and re-copy original Av.exe to folder) and then hack PRG1/APL

2. Delete PRG.FLG after backup-it?

Hello, I tried to delete PRG.FLG to force onset prg0 which has hackmode installed, reboot and show me on the screen a message that no program. I reseated prg.flg in place, reboot the device and boot properly. 

Can I try to install the hackmode?
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I tried to delete PRG.FLG to force onset prg0 which has hackmode installed, reboot and show me on the screen a message that no program. I reseated prg.flg in place, reboot the device and boot properly. 

Can I try to install the hackmode?

You can try but don't be surprised if your unit gets screwed up.

TestMode v1.4 by itself is harmless compared to HackMode v2.21. I suggest you stick with 1.4

• 3 weeks later...

I got to the last step and i deleted condihack from the SD root and now my avic is takin forever/not booting up at all. Is this normal or did i mess something up?

Just the fact that you installed CondiHack is bad enough. You don't need to do much else to screw up your unit.

Have you tried http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/36854-undo-condis-hack-mode/ ?

• 2 weeks later...

You can try but don't be surprised if your unit gets screwed up.

TestMode v1.4 by itself is harmless compared to HackMode v2.21. I suggest you stick with 1.4

Hello. I followed the manual installation process in PRG0 condihack 1.4 folder does not work. have would to copy the same files in PRG1?

• 2 weeks later...

can someone call me and teach me how to use this program?

bkzchase@aim.com email me if u can

Consider that there is an entire thread on how to undo the damage done by this program... and then consider not using it.  You risk turning your unit into a worthless brick.  There are other ways to do the things you want without installing this program.

Test Mode Fails to load on the AVIC-X8510BT  is there a version I should be using to help with getting to the Pass word?  We bought this unit second hand and during a trip to the Garage for repair it came back asking for a password...

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed Jones

Test Mode Fails to load on the AVIC-X8510BT  is there a version I should be using to help with getting to the Pass word?  We bought this unit second hand and during a trip to the Garage for repair it came back asking for a password...

Any help would be appreciated.

Ed Jones

here's the link for supertestmode, I don't know if it works for x8510 but try it instead of the condi hack: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35253-advanced-puzzles-testmodekey-scriptexecini/&do=findComment&comment=255788

then try these password recovery instructions using the supertestmode instead of the condi hack: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/32929-x930bt-password-recovery/&do=findComment&comment=240249

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...