AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Condi can you help me please? I just tried to recover password and did everything you wrote by steps and it looks like i did correct but my X930BT shows me "Enter Hackmode? Yes or No" So from here i dont know whats to do =( Even video from youtube stoped from here =( My X930BT steel not working after i change new battery on my car =( I dont remember password =(  

fillko,

do not use condi

you only need super testmode key on a blank sd card to find the password.

do not use condi

you are posting about an X in the F forums.

do not use condi

look for helpful stuff HERE X930 and X9310 are the same.

The password recovery for X930 thread says to use condi, but you only need the supertestmode key.

do not use condi

Thank you BlakeStone ;) You know this is first time for me to do that =( Im driving about two more month with out my X930  :cry:!!! You think i need to do backup how it was before Hackmode when it just asking pasword? Copy super testmode key to sd card and insert it to X930? it will be automaticly or i should do some steps to recover my password? Im so stupid with that  :cry:!!! Sorry that i bothered you =( 

Turn off x930 and car.

put supertestmode key on sd card and insert into x930

turn on power and it should boot to the test mode.

from there you can follow the rest of the steps for finding your password.

If condi has broken your x930, there's a thread somewhere about recovering but it's hit or miss with some people.  Hopefully your x930 will be fine once you find and use the password.  Search around and read the password recovery threads.

If you had searched around and fully read any thread about condi, you would have eventually read that you should never have used it.

tested in a AVIC-X9310BT radio (Mazda 6), works great!, the only diference is that in SECURITY directorio (NAND\..........) not exists SECURITY.DAT, there is a file called PASSWORD.DAT, click it, then in edit menu select copy, then mark SDCAR and again select paste from edit menu, remove your SDCARD and open this file at your computer, then is only one info, the password, turn on the radio and enter it and this is all, thanks to all for your help, sorry my english but if you have some question I can use the traslator to try to explain the topic.   thanks again, (as you see I am super happy to don't have to pay anything), I bought the car from Guatemala in a US auction and this info doesn't came with my car, but now, this don't matter to me.

)))) I dont have AV1.exe file on my AVIC ))))) I already tired like you guys =))) I thought to by another one but got one idea about av.exe ;) How do you think?

I have original file AV.EXE on SD, instead changing AV1.EXE to AV.EXE i will try to delete file AV.EXE on my avic and copy from sd original one to PRG0\APL\av.exe and PRG1\APL\av.exe? Will it work?

By the way PRG1 has ALL the same files like on PRG0 i mean this one "commctr1.dll   cored1.dll   killproc.exe   mortscript.exe   toolhel1.dll

Should i delete ALL of them from PRG0\APL and PRG1\APL or some of them should stay in PRG1\APL of course instead no good AV.EXE?

Thank you!!!

No  :cry: Nothing changed =( I just waste your time =( You trying to help me i see it but mine avic already killed i think  :cry: !!! I did everything you send me but something wrong  :cry:

I copied AV.exe original from my backup and past it but it steel the same  :cry:  Maybe i will try last step, i copied av.exe from here and tommorow will try to past this file instead my original av.exe  :rolleyes:

maybe it will help  :rolleyes:!!!  

By the way is this possible to install new softwear to avic???

Sombody tried to do that???