AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

Hello,

I am a new member and I read with great interrest the topic.

I have an AVIC-F930BT.

I would like to just get the testmode function.

How can I do to enter in the TestMode Menu ?

Do I have to push on different buttons on the F930BT,  or do I have to download a file ? If yes how can I download the necessary file ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys, its nice to hear good words smile.gif

I managed to run some apps, TCPMP player, iGO8, Mireo Cardinale, and other gps software works too. New mortscript is not working, like some other software also, i think because of lack of some libraries/dlls. Windows in this units is very 'handicaped', there is no explorer.exe, control panel cpl's are not running etc.

But thats not important, not a big thing. It will work smile.gif

I will make some scripts which will run some custom software/menu if proper files will appear on sd/usb.

For now I must get rid of av going front after ~30s.

When everything will work as I want to, then of course I will release full solution smile.gif

Hey im trying to use the v1.4 on my z110bt, i downloaded the file and drug it onto my sd card but idk what else to do from there? when i double click and open the test mode it says registered to: and registration/activation mode: im super confused on what im supposed to do i just need to reset my password because the guy i bought my truck from never told me about any password

Stop using this hackmode and delete it.  Search for the password reset thread instead.

Hopefully you haven't ruined your unit with hackmode as it does hack your system.  There is no need to do any hacking.

Wow. I think i just ruined my system. I have Avic-X930BT also, (was on latest firmware i believe 6.0) I tried to autoinstall condi Hackmode 2.21, it copied the hacked files, rebooted and said something like "Can not find valid application". I need to know how to Undo this now. To get my system working. All i need is to reset password.

EDIT:

I was able to fix it manually by running a SD card with this and only this in the ScriptExec.ini :

COPY -rc SD\UPDATE\USER\PRG\APL USER\PRG0\APL

where SD\UPDATE would be the update folder on your SD card, the one containing the latest Map update, in my case 2015 USA CANADA MAP UPDATE.zip

Now how Do i Get into Testmode, the 10 item menu ?

• 1 month later...
Hello,

I have AVIC F960DAB, and forgot the password. Now I have serious problem because I can't turn anything, system on the start is asking for password.

I followed the instructions from the first post -  I have downloaded files (the newest version) and have put them on SD Card and on pendrive also. Unfortunately when I mounted SD Card or Pendrive to AVIC nothing happened. It seems that boot from SD Card or pendrive is not working, AVIC is just still asking for password. Any Ideas, advices?

Thank you in advance for help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi. i have avic-f40bt firmware 4.0. It does not have user folder at all, only Nand. I rename in script user at nand. also i make backup. but now device hangs on pioneer logo and cant enter test mode with Conndi`s hack.2.21 with  supertestmode its ok but i cant make select or copy files to return back it alive. any sugestions?  also with 1.4 hack it going at test mode but still cant copy or select files (options are grey).

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY!!!  i got it to work on my AVIC X930BT,  

First I copied  Condi's HACKMODE v2.21 - AUTOINSTALL.zip to my SD card (of course making sure nothing on it)

Took that to my car, popped it in and let it load up.  Then it reboots and asks if I want to enter Hack mode - click yes - File tree comes up

I found the elusive PASWORD.DAT file here:  FILEMANAGER> NAND>  SYSTEM>  SECURITY

I tried to copy - it copied (I think) but them couldn't find it  Found it, copied to Desktop ---- that didn't work - Also woudn't let me go to SD card... I was able to go as high as the tree.

Finally discovered a common file folder that I could access from both my PC and while in the car - I copied the PASSWORD file there - brought it in the house and from my PC, opened that file with Notepad --

BAM, there was the password. 

whew- thanks to everyone :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played a bit with my good old f30bt and have now igo 8.3 running with working GPS using Condi's hackmode 1.4.

I am using an external TTL-serial-GPS receiver (u-blox m8n) on the AVIC's com1: serial port which is accessible via pins 12 and 24 of the AV connector on the back of the HU. The GPS module can be connected directly without any level shifters as both the port and the module use 3.3V signal level. Its 5V supply voltage can be taken from the USB port of the AVIC.

I have even TMC working using an external GNS TMC module that is connected to the serial port which is normally used for the CAN bus adapter on some AVIC models. It is accessible via com6:. However, this port requires levelshifting because it uses 5V signal level and the GNS module uses 3.3V signal level.

I am even able to switch back to the original nav software. The only thing that is not working is voice navigation in igo. Does anyone have an idea how to get audio from igo?

btw.: It should even be possible to use the internal GPS. If GPS debug mode is turned on from the hidden debug menu (see pionara's posts about that and use "POSEIDONDBG ON") the full NMEA data is logged in a file on the SD card. I tried to write a virtual com port driver that contiuously reads from this file. However, it does not seem to be that easy because the file is written in non-shared mode. For now I will stick to the external m8n GPS module. The m8n's excellent reception makes up for the missing dead reckoning feature nicely. And these modules are very cheap on ebay.

Here is my working sys.txt for igo8:

[folders]
app="%SDCARD%/iGO8"

[interface]
skin="ui_igo8"
vga=0
mapfontscale=100
show_exit=1

[rawdisplay]
class="landscape"
highres=0
screen_x=800