AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I installed CONDIHACK on PRG1, and after the restart, it goes into an upgrade progress as I believe it is supposed to do. After it restarts, it hangs on the boot background. I assume this is because CONDI scripts are hard coded to look in PGR0, and my hacks are in PRG1.

This would also explain the problem that emerson.jared was having. He installed hacks on PRG0 (as instructed), yet it will only boot normal (not hacked mode). I would assume he has the PRG.FLG flag and is acutally booting from PRG1...

I am now going to move all files from PRG0 to PRG1 and all files from PRG1 to PRG0, then delete PRG.FLG. I think this will make the CONDIHACK work. I will update again shortly...

have u tried update to z120bt from shortfuse crack before use condi hack?

is really simple and work perfect to me!

I installed CONDIHACK on PRG1, and after the restart, it goes into an upgrade progress as I believe it is supposed to do. After it restarts, it hangs on the boot background. I assume this is because CONDI scripts are hard coded to look in PGR0, and my hacks are in PRG1.

This would also explain the problem that emerson.jared was having. He installed hacks on PRG0 (as instructed), yet it will only boot normal (not hacked mode). I would assume he has the PRG.FLG flag and is acutally booting from PRG1...

I am now going to move all files from PRG0 to PRG1 and all files from PRG1 to PRG0, then delete PRG.FLG. I think this will make the CONDIHACK work. I will update again shortly...

This worked perfectly! I see 2 potential solutions for this.

1. If you have USER/PRG.FLG then copy all files from PRG1 to PRG0 and all files from PRG0 to PRG1 (from your backup). If there is a 2nd page of the file listing, be sure to copy of the 2nd page as well. Then delete USER/PRG.FLG and follow Condi's instructions. I created a complete backup of USER and copied to PC. Then I renamed PRG0 to PRG1 and PRG1 to PRG0 using my PC on the SD card of the backup. Then using test mode, I deleted USER/PRG1, USER/PRG0, and PRG.FLG. Then copied the entire renamed PRG0 and PRG1 from the SD to USER on AVIC.

2. Condi may choose to modify his install to look for PRG.FLG to determine which directory to use based on the PRG.FLG status. No PRG.FLG use PRG0, if PRG.FLG exists, then use PRG1...

Thank you to Condi and everyone else working on this project!

This worked perfectly! I see 2 potential solutions for this.

1. If you have USER/PRG.FLG then copy all files from PRG1 to PRG0 and all files from PRG0 to PRG1 (from your backup). If there is a 2nd page of the file listing, be sure to copy of the 2nd page as well. Then delete USER/PRG.FLG and follow Condi's instructions. I created a complete backup of USER and copied to PC. Then I renamed PRG0 to PRG1 and PRG1 to PRG0 using my PC on the SD card of the backup. Then using test mode, I deleted USER/PRG1, USER/PRG0, and PRG.FLG. Then copied the entire renamed PRG0 and PRG1 from the SD to USER on AVIC.

2. Condi may choose to modify his install to look for PRG.FLG to determine which directory to use based on the PRG.FLG status. No PRG.FLG use PRG0, if PRG.FLG exists, then use PRG1...

Thank you to Condi and everyone else working on this project!

PRG.FLG flag-file occurs only when device was updated with official pioneer update, am I right?

I can modify script to check if PRG.FLG is on the device, but user will have to copy hackfiles to correct path (PRG1 in this situation) ;)

Hmm... maybe easier way would be look on PRG.FLG content, and maybe automatically modify that file? Change PRG1 to PRG0?

Can you post that PRG.FLG?

Since I already had the 120 upgrade installed, it will not take shortfuses hack...

As far as Im concerned it was hack with only one .dll file?

You could just copy now that file via testmode/hackmode to get working all the fw updates ;)

Am I right?

PS. Nice to see that our group of hacked avics is increasing :)!

br

condi

----edit:

I can read value of default app directory with registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Information\ProgramDir0 = PRG0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Information\ProgramDir1 = PRG1

Could you please check your values, if they are different/reversed?

Attached full registry backup of f30bt! pass like always ;)

registry-f30bt.zip

I am not sure how to access the registry in wince. Let me know and I can check it tomorrow morning. Attached is PRG.FLG

BTW, it would be nice if there was a way to tell which version on CONDIHACK is currently installed. I am not sure if v1.1 installed or not... It just flashed the boot screen a couple of times, and then loaded wince.

I am not sure if PRG.FLG only shows up on Pioneer updated unit or not. My understanding on Shortfuse's upgrade hack is that he increments the version number so the unit 'thinks' it's a new update so it will install. then his DLL bypasses the authentication.

prgflg.zip

I am not sure how to access the registry in wince. Let me know and I can check it tomorrow morning. Attached is PRG.FLG

BTW, it would be nice if there was a way to tell which version on CONDIHACK is currently installed. I am not sure if v1.1 installed or not... It just flashed the boot screen a couple of times, and then loaded wince.

I am not sure if PRG.FLG only shows up on Pioneer updated unit or not. My understanding on Shortfuse's upgrade hack is that he increments the version number so the unit 'thinks' it's a new update so it will install. then his DLL bypasses the authentication.

Hmm... your PRG.FLG looks for me empty :P maybe its just dummy file like our hackmode.key ;)

In attachment there is some app with script I made to make full backup of registry ;)

Just run BackupRegistry.exe via file explorer, and wait some minute to get data - fullbackup.reg.

br

condi

PS. Update works the way you described :) after the update you have new file manager instead of the old-blueone,

and 'CONDIUPDATE' directory will be deleted. I will think how to give some info about current version.

---edit:

I've attached the files from my dump

In your unpacked dump of wince, there are three files with registry:

boot.hv, user.hv, default.hv.

Now just edit it, repack it, write it to device and... brick? or success? :D :D :D

Registry editor with HV support: http://www.ceregeditor.mdsoft.pl/files/CeRegEdit_Setup_0.0.5.2.exe

---edit:

RegistryBackup tool fixed!

Just unpack directory to SD/USB to root like:

'\SDMMC\RegistryBackup\BackupRegistry.exe' or

'\USB\RegistryBackup\BackupRegistry.exe'

and run it ;)

RegistryBackup_ok.zip

Hey Condi.

I am thinking about a patch on the fly ,like a script to run on startup to both apply some registry hack and copy

files like explorer.exe to windows folder. in every startup the system will run the patch and goes to full work, without need

to change original EU090plt.prg. this will be safer than messing with that.

So i also tried to run Nk.bin extracted from EU090plt.prg into device emulator from microsoft v1 (v3 dont work in my PC) using cpucore armv5 and i get error,

i also tried to convert nk.bin to nk.nb0 and i got a normal start with blank screen , no error. Do u have some experience with creating images .bin to CE? i could not find CE SDK or Microsoft® Platform Builder for Windows CE 5.0

Hey Condi.

I am thinking about a patch on the fly ,like a script to run on startup to both apply some registry hack and copy

files like explorer.exe to windows folder. in every startup the system will run the patch and goes to full work, without need

to change original EU090plt.prg. this will be safer than messing with that.

So i also tried to run Nk.bin extracted from EU090plt.prg into device emulator from microsoft v1 (v3 dont work in my PC) using cpucore armv5 and i get error,

i also tried to convert nk.bin to nk.nb0 and i got a normal start with blank screen , no error. Do u have some experience with creating images .bin to CE? i could not find CE SDK or Microsoft® Platform Builder for Windows CE 5.0

I've also tried to run emulator with one of bin images, of course without luck.

I'm not an expert, its just my hobby ;) ;) We would need that kind of expert :P

As you noticed many of applications just doesnt run, maybe this would be solution for this problem:

http://www.t-hack.com/wiki/index.php/Disable_TrustModel

---edit: it will not be related to 'trustmodel' >> there is no certmod.dll ;) forget about it ;)

Hmm... your PRG.FLG looks for me empty :P maybe its just dummy file like our hackmode.key ;)

In attachment there is some app with script I made to make full backup of registry ;)

Just run BackupRegistry.exe via file explorer, and wait some minute to get data - fullbackup.reg.

br

condi

Yes, the PRG.FLG is just a dummy file to indicate the active PRG folder...

I extracted the 5 files in your zip, installed on SD, started hack mode, started file manager, navigated to SDMMC, and double clicked backupregistry.exe but nothing happens... Suggestions? Do I need to move it to another location than the SD to run? SD is NOT locked (write protected).

I extracted the 5 files in your zip, installed on SD, started hack mode, started file manager, navigated to SDMMC, and double clicked backupregistry.exe but nothing happens... Suggestions?

Same...

Fixed! Check it now guys, and let me know if it worked for you!!