AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

select all/copy, then navigate to prg0/apl and paste.

Ok let me give you a step by step of what i am donig because i still cant get it to work. Put the original prg0 file back on the avic, then came and put the conti hack on my sd card (the hack and the key files). Went into the file maintenance and went to user/prg0/apl and deleted the av.exe file. went back to sd/condihack selected all and copy. went back to user/prg0/apl and copied the five files to to that, turned unit off left sd card in radio and turned back on. went to user/prg0/apl and made sure files were still there the went back to sd/and deleted testmode.key. reboot unit and i get nothing just the normal mode. I have this memorized i have done it so many times now ha ha ha. Tell me what I am doing wrong i just dont understand why it wont work.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In \USER\PRG0\BOOT one file contains some code and error messages about update (?) Is it would be helpfull to check this file? May be someone get new ideas how to update Windows by reading it?

i open the EU090PLT.PRG and a Wince5.bin(from a microsoft device emulator) into Hex editor and both files have the same header

maybe EU090PLT.PRG is the image of Windos CE compressed or stored into another file!

can somebody check that?

Right so Update:

1) Tcmd was also causing random restarts on my unit, so i copied FileManCE on SDCARD and run that from Tcmd => no more crashes.

2) MAPS are located in NAND2\NDATA\00 (01 02 ... to FE) folder which contains another folder called MAP with the file PARCEL00.LFT which seems to be the actual map (it's the biggest in size). There are of course other files there too, probably POI's, 3D Building etc. Total size is about 2.97 GB. Made a backup and also tested if NAND2 is writable, and it is. Maps are not from iGO unfortunately :(

3) In Windows there is a GpsMC.exe which should start the gps port. Can anyone confirm this works with iGO (I haven't got a running version of it).

Ok let me give you a step by step of what i am donig because i still cant get it to work. Put the original prg0 file back on the avic, then came and put the conti hack on my sd card (the hack and the key files). Went into the file maintenance and went to user/prg0/apl and deleted the av.exe file. went back to sd/condihack selected all and copy. went back to user/prg0/apl and copied the five files to to that, turned unit off left sd card in radio and turned back on. went to user/prg0/apl and made sure files were still there the went back to sd/and deleted testmode.key. reboot unit and i get nothing just the normal mode. I have this memorized i have done it so many times now ha ha ha. Tell me what I am doing wrong i just dont understand why it wont work.

Anybody have a clue what im doing wrong?

The hack works fine on an AVIC F920BT (european version).

We all look forward to run 3rd party applications on these pioneer units. Great job, condi !!! :razz:

Thanks for posting results and I'm glad that it works :)

Right so Update:

1) Tcmd was also causing random restarts on my unit, so i copied FileManCE on SDCARD and run that from Tcmd => no more crashes.

2) MAPS are located in NAND2\NDATA\00 (01 02 ... to FE) folder which contains another folder called MAP with the file PARCEL00.LFT which seems to be the actual map (it's the biggest in size). There are of course other files there too, probably POI's, 3D Building etc. Total size is about 2.97 GB. Made a backup and also tested if NAND2 is writable, and it is. Maps are not from iGO unfortunately :(

3) In Windows there is a GpsMC.exe which should start the gps port. Can anyone confirm this works with iGO (I haven't got a running version of it).

1. yes, there is alternative version with FileManCE instead of Total Commander, in first post :)

2. exactly, no iGO!

3. i will continue to make things better, but for know i've got some problems with car battery ;/ gotta go to warranty..

br

condi

To exit TestMode of the unit you have to reboot unfortunately. To exit HackMode all you have to do is close TotalCmd, but for TestMode I don't think there is another way except turning ignition off.

Thanks, that answered my problem. So far I haven't had a chance to install Hackmode yet. I've only went as far as backing up my files.

Thank again. I'll test out hackmode this weekend.

Fault resolved! It wasnt car battery, it was problem with fuses!

I'm in the game again! ;)

Today i've got some free time to test some solutions.. See you soon.

Please don't forget about us poor Z120 people :-)

Looking forward to getting the TCP stack, USB WIFi driver, and IE running :-)

Also looking forward to running ODBII Scanguage type stuff...

Also looking forward to iGo8

Also looking forward to no more GPS boot screen

Keep up the good fight!