AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello condiczek

i have a avic 9310bt unit and have the folders prg0,prg1

can i set a version of igo8 on sd card en copy the exe file from igo8 to the unit to start the igo nav running on sd card?

what file do i have to delete to start the igo8 ?

so i tought rename the igo8 exe file to the pioneer exe nav file name so i can start the igo8 navigation on sd card

greetz simon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I'm very new to this whole deal I have absolutely zero programming experience, I bought a new car and it is equipped with the x930bt, worked beautifully day 1, well then yhe dealer did some work on my car, and now... stereo wants a password, I tried putting this hackmode on my SD card and inserting it in the stereo but it won't go past the password screen, what do I do?

Please don't use condi's hackmode stuff.  It can go bad real fast with its use.  You don't need it.  You only need the supertestmode here: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35253-advanced-puzzles-testmodekey-scriptexecini/&do=findComment&comment=255788 

Boot with just the testmode file on the sd card.  You need to make sure there is no power to the unit first... put the sd card in and then turn on the ignition for power.  It should boot to the developer menu.  It should be easy to navigate to the password file and determine what the password is.

a. Grab the test mode files and load it up on the sd card and head over to the head unit..
b. Insert card and load up test mode.. Go to the file manager -> User -> system -> security -> password and do a Text dump of this file.. (thanks to user: odskaggs2 for the hint!)
c. write down the what is on the screen.. This is the password!!! =D

That's it!
​

The password does not include spaces and periods usually.  If you can't figure it out that way, then I think just deleting the file is enough to get in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...