AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i have an AVIC F220... Can i help you? I would like to install another navigation software in the future :-)

We all want to have that possibility. If you can release gps port to be used with other software, then yes - you can help :)

If not, then - we've got a lot of tools, possibilities right now to try to achieve that.

I don't know what F220 is based on. Try to copy TESTMODE.KEY to root of SD and check if it works on your unit.

br

condi

PS. V1.3 to V1.4 UPDATE ready :)

We all want to have that possibility. If you can release gps port to be used with other software, then yes - you can help :)

If not, then - we've got a lot of tools, possibilities right now to try to achieve that.

I don't know what F220 is based on. Try to copy TESTMODE.KEY to root of SD and check if it works on your unit.

br

condi

Thank you for your reply :-) I'll try in a few minutes ;-)

br

condi

This is the AVIC-F220... It doesn't work standalone: it's connected to a AVH-5200BT:

pioneer-avic-f220.9986535.jpg

I've just copied TESTMODE.KEY on the SD and inserted it into the F220. Nothing happens.

If the SD is IN i get this:

In

When the SD is OUT i get this:

Out

What can i try?

v1.4 ready :)

I need help with Part00 - our secret partition! In new ver. there are mountUNmount tools - .exe's to automount or unmount partitions. It works on Part01 and Part02 (NAND and NAND2), but not on Part00! Maybe some missing registry? Maybe bad MountFlags, MountHidden etc? - Info about that misterious partition in DiskRW.

Great work Condi!!!

1.4 working well on my unit.

DiskRW now works, but I have problem to save IMG file- it says couldn't write log file, and SD card full (before it was 3.8GB free) but image is 514KB only, it looks I need full 4GB free space on SD or USB. So I will try with clean 4GB or 8GB one.

Great work Condi!!!

1.4 working well on my unit.

DiskRW now works, but I have problem to save IMG file- it says couldn't write log file, and SD card full (before it was 3.8GB free) but image is 514KB only, it looks I need full 4GB free space on SD or USB. So I will try with clean 4GB or 8GB one.

Yes ignore log error, it will create it also ;) yes, for full image you need almost 4gb, you could also decrease size to be dumped, first 100mb should be our secret partition ;) will investigate it later!

Condi, I tried with the SD already inserted before the boot, without success. How did you discover the test mode? What is in the testmode.key file?

In the F220 I have the possibility to launch application like photo viewer... Do you think I can use that to enter in test mode?

Maybe in the F220 the GPS port is already unlocked, who knows! But... The first step is to enter in test mode!

Condi, I tried with the SD already inserted before the boot, without success. How did you discover the test mode? What is in the testmode.key file?

In the F220 I have the possibility to launch application like photo viewer... Do you think I can use that to enter in test mode?

Maybe in the F220 the GPS port is already unlocked, who knows! But... The first step is to enter in test mode!

Please try old testmode for other units (TestMode 2.3) maybe from this thread

Nothing happens :-( the F220 si the european versione of the U220...

in brasil we have a f220 unit too , if u can dump the maps of this unit , i can try dump the brazil maps from a brazil f220 unti and try put into my z110bt, aparenttly the gps software is the same, maybe i can add the missing files and get my maps