AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in brasil we have a f220 unit too , if u can dump the maps of this unit , i can try dump the brazil maps from a brazil f220 unti and try put into my z110bt, aparenttly the gps software is the same, maybe i can add the missing files and get my maps

How can i dump the maps? I can't enter in testmode or something similar... :-(

@condiczek: Any ideas?

What time will help me please

x920bt

1. I want to set up the map of europe

2. I want to set up Turkish language

hey man, wait a little, at this time we can`t do this things, in a near future maybe, but not now!

try search at the z110bt/130 forum , about the crack of pioneer update, i see something about put the eu maps into a us unit making the update with eu cracked update! by shortfuse member!

I read through the thread and have been watching this all go down and first thing I wanted to say was thanks for all the hard work. I dabble in SW development, and was wondering if anyone has been able to crack the image and remove parts of it. I assume that on startup of Windows, it captures that com port and won't let us get to it. But that isn't a native function of windows, and we should be able to remove the process that captures the port, leaving it open to us to play with.

Where do we stand? I will be uploading the hack to my Z110bt with 120bt firmware, and I will take a look around this weekend. Condi, where do we stand on finding out the process that is capturing that port?