AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

IT WORKS!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Man, you're great!

I think GPS Port is already unlocked (COM2), i can see data log with the tool included in your hack!

Now i'm trying to run iGo, but i have some problem. It appears and disappear instantly!

Here is working IGO8.3 or here for your F220.

BTW I think F220 should be disscussed in separate special thread, am I right?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is working IGO8.3 or here for your F220.

BTW I think F220 should be disscussed in separate special thread, am I right?

From memory, iGo is very temperamental regarding sys.txt and display setup. You need the correct display setup in the correct spots of the file.

Here's a great source for iGo sys.txt info.... http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=694&t=113311

Also note - data.zip must have the correct display driver....

One last add - don't run TTS (text to speech) from sys.txt yet (memory/resource hog)

Here is working IGO8.3 or here for your F220.BTW I think F220 should be disscussed in separate special thread, am I right?

From memory, iGo is very temperamental regarding sys.txt and display setup. You need the correct display setup in the correct spots of the file.Here's a great source for iGo sys.txt info.... http://forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=694&t=113311Also note - data.zip must have the correct display driver....One last add - don't run TTS (text to speech) from sys.txt yet (memory/resource hog)

Thank you very much guys, i'll open a new thread on F220. I thought it was similar to F30BT, F920BT and so on... but it's not :-)

@Ralpharn: is the iGo you linked modified to run into F220? I already have iGo 8.3 running, but i've got sound problem (too low volume).

Hey I know this probably isn't the right form to post in but the new Z130T update is out. Is there any harm in trying to update my Z120BT with this?

Correct - post this in the Z forums...

BTW - the Z130 update is not what you think (READ the Z forum posts related). It is a specific update for Z130 - it does not change your Z120 into a Z130...

Hey guys no news? Condi o thinking about change the enter on hackmode Windows , u can put a time to press t

Yes , maybe 5 seconds ,if not press the default is original mode !

I've made already that kind of entrance into hackmode, but it was not working correctly.

SleepMessage is only delayed message, without possibility to make condition like yes/no etc.

We've got also thing like ChoiceDefault, and it would run pioneer soft by default for example after 3s,

but it was displayed ugly for me ;) question window - like for now - much better i think.

And yes - no news for now. Anybody here can correctly replace .dll .exe files in wince img?

Especially .exe .dll files in modules? If yes - we would modify EU090RGD.PRG and it could work..

Interesting possiblility...

"Microsoft announced on 5 January 2011 that the next major version of the Windows NT family (now known as Windows 8[44]) will include support for ARM processors. Microsoft demonstrated a preliminary version of Windows (version 6.2.7867) running on an ARM-based computer at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show.[45]"

Source

In the meantime when we are trying to find solution for working GPS, I was wondering if it could be possible to use TCPMP player on AVIC units? I’ve seen on other units that there are icons added to Pioneer menu and a requested program can be launched there, (not necessary to boot up in Win CE). TCPMP player could be useful for playing video files. As we know, basically stock AVIC units don’t play any kind of video files from SD card or USB.

There's a good media player that comes with miopocket that should work.....is that the one you're talking about?

Condi, great work on this...the question I have is, how soon will we see skins, and can we update the maps?

I'm all for running Igo and the like but I really want to have the interoperability that the stock unit affords me.