AVIC411.com

Condi's HACKMODE v2.2 - AUTOINSTALL! working also with F40BT, X940BT etc! [updated: 27.09.2012]

There's a good media player that comes with miopocket that should work.....is that the one you're talking about?

Condi, great work on this...the question I have is, how soon will we see skins, and can we update the maps?

I don`t know about the player on Miopocket, but I think TCPMP could be one that can do the trick.

TCPMP Player

If it just could be integrated in to AVIC unit...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... As we know, basically stock AVIC units don’t play any kind of video files from SD card or USB.

according to F30BT Spec, H.264, MPEG4 and wmv-Files should be played from SD and USB. So far I was sucessful with .mp4 but not sucessful with .wmv. I asked pioneer service, but up to now no answer.

TCPMP-Player is running in Condis Hackmode, but shows some limitations compared to my PNA. (remember TCPMP could not be installed, only files were copied to SD Card). TCPMP was running a AVI-video, but none of other formats. In general TCPMP was able to display pictures but having problems with bigger ones. For pictures GQ-Viewer seems to be the better choice at the moment.

Any other experiences with pictures and videos?

Thanks for posting (maybe in another thread ?)

Bernd

Hi all,

I have a F30BT (Eu version) in my VW Golf R in australia. I would just like to know if anyone had any success in change to map files with work in a different region? I love how the EU version intergrates with the Golf R but would be delight if i can get this satnat bit working as well. In theory it should be easier to get this working then to actually run Igo 8 right?

Hi , I am from Brazil , today I have sucess in put map Brazil from avic f220 brazilain version in my unit avic 920bt but map show map with color red , gps signal working , map , adress search every , any one can help me , thank you

sorry about my english

Hi , I am from Brazil , today I have success in put map Brazil from avic f220 brazilain version in my unit avic 920bt

my congratulations! what 920BT you have? what particular model you have? did you replaced only maps? or navi software as well?
but map show map with color red
what does it mean? entire map is red? red roads?
gps signal working , map , address search every(thing?) ,
everything works? even address search?
any one can help me
hmmm how we can help you? I don't see any question

Hi,

My model is 920bt , I did replaced only maps , don't have sky and down 500m vision I have all map in red ,

Gps signal working perfect , search address working , Poi working , look picture I need help in color map and sky don't have