AVIC411.com

Sirius XM Channel Lineup Change

Just got the email from SiriusXM as I know other forum members have noted as well. The channel lineup is changing on May 4th. When this happened back in the day with my AVIC D3, i lost most all of the XM logos with a few exceptions. Now with the Z120BT and all you lucky Z130BT owners, i wonder if it will be the same and they'll disappear again? I would have to bet on it being a cluster f since that's typically the case. I was likely going to purchase the Z130 upgrade when available, but if history repeats itself I can almost guarantee there wont be a fix with any update from Pioneer anytime soon. If there is an issue, it's SiriusXM's fault for sure, but I know Pioneer wont rush to any fix either.

I'm getting ahead of myself though, lets see what happens come May 4th.

Well, the good news is most of the SiriusXM logos are intact. I did notice a handful that are now missing (Kiss FM, PearJam, Willie's Place), along with a couple new channels that have no logos, but I would say the large majority of logos are still there and have moved to their new channel assignments. I am honestly surprised they werent all missing. You will NEED TO REMOVE PRESETS in order to get the correct logos on those channels. I noticed off the bat that my presets had incorrect logos but as I flipped through the channels one by one, they were correct. I plan to spend some time later to reassign presets, trying to do so on the highway with the way the touch screen does and doesnt want to respond to a swipe was too frustrating this morning.