AVIC411.com

F310BT hack is real

Ok trying the update I screwed up the unit, I need the contents of the "My Flash Disk" folder from a US version unit with either version 1.0001 or 1.0003 if anyone can post it or sends it to me by email, I will make it worth your while.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZTCBED7"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZTCBED7[/url]

PW: [b]thanks[/b]

topcu58,

thank you for the link ! But I'm afraid it still does not work for me.

The problem is that the UniqueDeviceId in navigator.bif shows as '**********' (asterisks) after I try to start tomtom the first time.

There is no 10 digit code for me to use in the activator.

It could be because I'm using a f320bt.

Anyway I'll keep searching for the answer and then start on the "mode button" fix once I have tomtom to run from the avic menu..

Somniac.

bump

No response ? What do you expect ? Navalion tried to help you out and instead of getting a thankyou for his trouble all he got was moan from you about it not being a US version. You don't need to "make it worth your while" for people to respond just show your appreciation for the efforts that they go to when you ask for help.

No response ? What do you expect ? Navalion tried to help you out and instead of getting a thankyou for his trouble all he got was moan from you about it not being a US version. You don't need to "make it worth your while" for people to respond just show your appreciation for the efforts that they go to when you ask for help.

Not sure what your problem is. My post was not meant in a bad way, if you are interpreting it that way then there is nothing I can do about that. Navalion simply told me that he could give the Europe ones, and I replied and told him that I already tried and had an issue with the language thing, the reply was not meant as a "moan" or disrespectful way, you are just interpreting that way, you are reading too much in to it, maybe you are angry for something else, or simply woke up angry today.

The "worth your while" was meant to get attention, this area of the forum is pretty much dead, not many people trying to modify the unit, and those who every once in a while come by, would probably not feel very comfortable going to test mode and copying the files and posting them here, so I provided an extra incentive.

As for an update, I already obtained the files :)

Not sure what your problem is. My post was not meant in a bad way, if you are interpreting it that way then there is nothing I can do about that. Navalion simply told me that he could give the Europe ones, and I replied and told him that I already tried and had an issue with the language thing, the reply was not meant as a "moan" or disrespectful way, you are just interpreting that way, you are reading too much in to it, maybe you are angry for something else, or simply woke up angry today.

The "worth your while" was meant to get attention, this area of the forum is pretty much dead, not many people trying to modify the unit, and those who every once in a while come by, would probably not feel very comfortable going to test mode a copying the files and posting them here, so I provided an extra incentive.

As for any update, I already obtained the files :)

So if I have the u310bt with 1.03, I think. Can you help me update?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

epa do you still need backup of "\My Flash Disk\PRG0" and PRG1 ?

I'm able to get into explorer via testmode hack by launching mortscript, and then doing stuff like backup registry and run miopocket on this..

I can run igo8 from test mode which works great (and sees gps on port 2/56400), but dont have the buttons/mode/control of audio/radio...

These seem to be controlled by someting launched via HMIManager.exe (Which seems to startup av.exe, navi.exe, and others).

If i replaced navi.exe (or av.exe) with mortscript and launch igo8, i get the buttons/mode overlay, but igo8 doesnt see com2 gps. I suspect something else is holding the gps com port.

It's sad cause i just want to replace navi.exe w/ igo8 (as pioneer's nav software is HORRENDOUS) - but it seems several other menu functions (like bluetooth, phone, etc) are tied into navi.exe

Looking at some other way of getting this.

does anybody have complete cnsd-130fm zip/rar update that they have already activated.. wanted to test update bypassing serial

Well i figured out how to flash the 2.001 winceimg.bin/.cks from teh CNSD-130FM update, and copy over the PRG folders so i have 2.001 navi/menu which is an improvement (looks like newer f/x interface) - but maps are still old.

I think i had to put the verinfo.dat from update into My Flash Disk/SYSTEM/RENEWAL (or something like that...) - this made the version show up correctly.

Wish I could find the maps update.

Saw that there is an even newer update out with 2011 maps.. (CNSD-230FM)

It says it has updated navi/interface on the pioneer site.. Anybody have this and can report on what has been improved, etc?