AVIC411.com

F310BT hack is real

another idea would be to boot into the u310bt version of APL

take 2.001 application from QI_037_CNSD_130FM and put it on your flash under the alternate application dir (PRG1) and set application flag (PRG.FLG) in My Flash Disk to get it to boot from PRG1 instead of PRG0. Can you see if it still does this...

Sadly, I just did a very stupid thing this morning... I was hooking up the head unit to my bench powersupply and was moving it with the power applied and shorted something:((

Anyhow i managed to blow the fuse.. But i think it may be damaged beyond that :((

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another idea would be to boot into the u310bt version of APL

take 2.001 application from QI_037_CNSD_130FM and put it on your flash under the alternate application dir (PRG1) and set application flag (PRG.FLG) in My Flash Disk to get it to boot from PRG1 instead of PRG0. Can you see if it still does this...

Sadly, I just did a very stupid thing this morning... I was hooking up the head unit to my bench powersupply and was moving it with the power applied and shorted something:((

Anyhow i managed to blow the fuse.. But i think it may be damaged beyond that :((

Sorry to hear about your power incident, I hope your unit survived OK.

I'll continue to play with the .enc and .pwd files in different combinations. The pwd file is obviously specific to the model or device as my VirtualClock one is different to yours but the .enc is the same.

I've attached my original F230BT appslib.dll file and the one I hacked.

Appslib.rar

damn.. i took apart the unit.. smelly. i cooked something. looks like the PAL007C, which i think is the audio amp IC... I think my leads slipped off and the PKB gnd shorted one of the speaker leads. Even after correcting, and switching on power, it smoked more and blew the 10A fuse. So this chip is cooked. Partially good news is that it's only about 11 bucks on ebay. What I'm really afraid of with this kind of short resulting current flow, I may have taken other stuff out on the board which I wouldn't know about :((((( (triple-unhappy-face).

Anyhow, I guess i have to fork over the 14 bucks to and do some solder work to find out if this thing is salvageable... DAMN!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't able to get the update to work after following the instructions in here or the one's from the other post. I decided to delete the My Flash folder while in testmode and managed to get to the aplupdate program and run it. The unit restarts and shows a blue screen that displays "Updating Image...". The image never changes or updates. I think I have done something permanent to mess up my unit. Please help if anyone can!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...