AVIC411.com

F310BT hack is real

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i upgraded winceimg.bin/.cks files first put into root sd card then put in test mode. On explorer went to my devices Update/USER/PRG/APL folder clicked on aplupdate it tells me to update CPLD first instead i skipped that and hit update apl. it reboots and finishes flashing then copied and pasted the APL & Fonts folder, and EL090APL.HTM /.VER to My Flash Disk/PRG0/ folder Also, copied Update/VERINFO.DAT over to My Flash Disk/SYSTEM/RENEWAL also my volume.dat file then rebooted everything was the same then i tried again and deleted the whole my flash disk folder and transfered the my flash disk folder that i downloaded on here

before you erased My Flash Disk, do you happen to know if you had a PRG.FLG file in there? If so, I think it tells the unit to load the app in PRG1 instead of default of PRG0. (if this is the case, not sure it would work with older 1.x app running on 2.x OS image).

I'm not sure about the "My Flash Disk" folder anywhere here... Just repeat the steps:

- from the update, copy APL & Fonts folder, and EL090APL.HTM /.VER to My Flash Disk/PRG0/

- from the update, copy VERINFO.DAT to My Flash Disk/SYSTEM/RENEWAL

- from the update, copy VOLUME.DAT to My Flash Disk (i think others said this may be necessary)

reboot

do you have igo installed and ready to run at \Storage Card\igo8\igo8.exe, or have you modified \AVIC-APPS\Launcher\Launcher.mscr to launch the app you want (with RunWait) ??

as a test, try dropping in some other executable (like regedit.exe, or whatever) in to the place of one of the other apps exe..

maybe something wrong with igo or it's settings?

for troubleshooting, can you run it straight from testmode without any issues?

i actually had a few problems running igo at the start because i think i copied over some folders to igo wrong. after

im running 8.3.4.142975 w/ 2011 NT maps. (gpsunderground forum is your friend)

No, I can't run even from test mode now. I have tried all iGO primo versions from gps underground, and all do the same, after they loads, they for language, and after I choose it aplication closes by itself. The version that was before upgrade, works on my device in test mode without problems about 2-3 weeks. I have done everything like the others do:

-copy winceimg.bin/.cks to the root of the Storage Card, and even TestMode, QI_037_CNSD_130FM and u310bt-apphack complete folders

-I start update from \Storage Card\QI_037_CNSD_130FM\Update\USER\PRG\APL\aplupdate

-update was OK, after that it boots in the test mode and I have deleted all files and folders in My Flash Disk

-I create My Flash Disk\PRG0 and copied APL & Fonts folder, and EL090APL.HTM /.VER

-I create My Flash Disk\SYSTEM\RENEWAL and copied VERINFO.DAT in it

-I copied VOLUME.DAT in My Flash Disk folder

-after that I copied content of u310bt-apphack folder to the root of storage card (I have modified Launcher.mscr to point \Storage Card\igo12\igo.exe)

-I have deleted TestMode folder and reset device

After that it couldn't load application, it boots into some kind of a black window with message that there is no valid application.

I have removed SD Card and it was still the same

After that I add TestMode folder and remove AVIC-APPS, .DS_Store and AppsLib.dll fromn root of \Storage Card.

I try to run iGO manualy in test mode but it couldn't. I remove SD Card and it boots into pioneer aplication, version 2.01.

This version runs without problems, but I would like if I could start even iGO now.

Any advice or have I done something wrong?

vojopg:

1. did you copy hacked appslib.dll to My Flash Disk\PRG0\APL ? otherwise you will get an invalid app error

2. did you already setup an SD card with regular avic-apps folder by using the avicfeeds pc app (or navgate [euro version])? i think it installs device.dat and real "signed" apps into avic-apps of sd card. You should use my update to replace Applist.dat and add Launcher folder to avic-apps, after using the pc app to setup the sd card

3. if igo doesnt run in testmode, then something is wrong with that igo app (lang, ui, something). testmode completely bypasses loading of pioneer navi stuff..

I dont know about primo, but look at "iGO 8.3.4.142975, may 11 2010" + the right maps/pois

try this: http://gpsundergroun....html#post64967

dvel85:

no worries. you dont need anything from My Flash Disk, as long as you didnt delete My Flash Disk2 - which has map/data folder (NDATA) for stock navi

see the posts from others here...

from update, you only need to:

perform OS update with winceimg.bin

copy from update:

APL and Fonts folders, and EL090APL.HTM/.VER, into My Flash Disk/PRG0

VOLUME.DAT into My Flash Disk

VERINFO.DAT into My Flash Disk\SYSTEM\RENEWAL

reset

then you can do the app hack launcher

you are on f310bt, u310bt, or f320bt, right?