AVIC411.com

avic 120bt to 130bt

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the upgrades were hardware & software for the 120 to the 130 .. TMC Traffic Tuner, and HD Radio included/built in. Not that I really care about the traffic tuner, but the HD Radio would be useful. It looks like the face is a little different too. I'll subscribe here to see what kind of upgrade comes out from Pioneer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just checked Pioneer's website this afternoon and the upgrade is now listed in the Accessories section for pre-order, which I promptly did. Upgrade is $120. Won't be released until September, which is a bummer. Oh well, I've waited this long. I can wait a little more.

Whoa. I just went back to the site to post the link for you all, but it's already been pulled down.

Okay, I checked my e-mail account and have received an order confirmation from Pioneer. Upgrade model number is CNSD-210FM. If you enter that number in their search field, it will show up in the search results, but when you click on the link it takes you back to the Pioneer home page. I promise I did get my order in though! I even made a .jpg of a screen dump of the .pdf to prove it! :-)

post-50048-0-38389800-1310005110_thumb.jpg

I wonder if that wasn't just a mess up on their end. Googling that model number shows it's all European updates including new full coverage for Greece and Slovenia. Woohoo LOL!

But when you Google, it only shows hits for the pioneer.eu site. And I wasn't there, that's for sure. LOL all you want, 'cause my order's in! :-)

Edit: I re-read what I wrote and thought it would be best to declare that the above wasn't meant to be confrontational at all. Voice inflection doesn't come through a typed message and I'm just sharing what I know. Hopefully that link goes live again soon and you all can see it for yourselves?

post-50048-0-01155200-1310012082_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looks like it's up again, anyone happen to get it and try out the App mode with iPhone 3GS? I wanted to see if Netflix would finally stream over to the screen with that. I know it will with an iPhone4, but no luck with the 3GS.

http://www.pioneerel...ades/CNSD-210FM

Not mentioned on the Product page is any support for the new traffic tuner. You'd think that would get as big a boost as AHA. I know Jason has it working - presumably with an early release of the upgrade. I did get that right - didn't I? It's been a while.