AVIC411.com

Good installer in Houston?

Does anybody know of a good installer in SW Houston?

I just got my Z110BT and the guy did a junk install on my Chrysler 300. He said he needed more adapters, etc. The only reason I let him do the install was to make sure the unit worked. It's installed, sounds like crap (only using 2 speakers) because he didn't have the right plugs, adapters, etc. Now that I am satisfied it works, I need somebody to do the right install. While I did search google, everyone I talked to specialized in the Chrysler & Pioneer and just started a BS marathon.

So, do you know a guy?

Does anybody know of a good installer in SW Houston?

I just got my Z110BT and the guy did a junk install on my Chrysler 300. He said he needed more adapters, etc. The only reason I let him do the install was to make sure the unit worked. It's installed, sounds like crap (only using 2 speakers) because he didn't have the right plugs, adapters, etc. Now that I am satisfied it works, I need somebody to do the right install. While I did search google, everyone I talked to specialized in the Chrysler & Pioneer and just started a BS marathon.

So, do you know a guy?

We used Custom Car Stereo on the SW Freeway at Bellaire to install our Z-120BT and an alarm. They're pricey, but very professional and did a great job. Ask to speak with Chris (the manager) if you call them.

I went to BestBuy, spoke to a manager and he agreed to look at my radio for free to get me an accurate estimate. Turns out the adapter that was needed for the Chrysler has it's own volume setting, it was turned all the way down. Thirty seconds later he is putting my dash back together.

When I asked him how much, he said "Don't worry about it, it's all good." I handed him some money, he was refusing it and I put it in his hand ($40). While I am backing out, he comes to the car and hands me $20 back and laughed. He said it was too much.

Some people are incredibly cool.

I used Houston Car Stereo. Not a great part of town, but he is fair and did a great install quickly.

I went to BestBuy, spoke to a manager and he agreed to look at my radio for free to get me an accurate estimate. Turns out the adapter that was needed for the Chrysler has it's own volume setting, it was turned all the way down. Thirty seconds later he is putting my dash back together.

When I asked him how much, he said "Don't worry about it, it's all good." I handed him some money, he was refusing it and I put it in his hand ($40). While I am backing out, he comes to the car and hands me $20 back and laughed. He said it was too much.

Some people are incredibly cool.