AVIC411.com

Things have changed a bit.

Well damn disappear for a few years and everything's gone and changed. :) I'm not even the king postwhore anymore... Guess I should apologize to the 100 odd pms I never replied to. Oh well such is life. Just figured I'd stop in and say hi. Still rocking my D1. And for anyone that might remember yes I finished the dash bezel. No I don't have pics since my cars been sitting in the shop for the last month while I've been rebuilding the head. Damn timing belt shredded 20k miles early and took out 4 valves. Hey its been a learning experience. Never been that deep into a motor before. Good practice though since I'm starting school at the end of June to be a mechanic. Oh almost forgot my wife had a baby last June. Samantha and I have to say a rugrat just makes all of the stupid day to day shit just melt away when she smiles. Oh well off to work. I'll try and get back to forum trolling a bit more often. :)