AVIC411.com

X920BT bluetooth unmute at reconnect?

Hey all,

Is there a way to make bluetooth audio "unmute" when it connects to the X920Bt without having to press play? For example. With my stock radio which had BT audio, the second I got back into my car with my iphone 4, the music would start up and play where I left off (using pandora). When I changed my stock radio out for the X920BT, bluetooth audio would not auto play. Im forced to go into the BT menu and press the "play" arrow. Is there a way to make the BT audio on the X920BT auto play without me having to go into the BT menu and press play? Or does anyone know of a iphone 4 jailbreak mod I can use to get around this?

Note:

Using the wired connection auto plays my pandora (pandora can background when not in use) the second I plug it in. But it would be nice to not have to pull my phone out and plug it in each time I get into my car. Thats one thing I loved about my stock radio. With the stock radio BT connection, the second I got into my car, the BT audio would pick up where it left off with pandora.

Thanks!