AVIC411.com

software bypass?

So now that we have cracked the update process and people are looking for the next step ie OS hacks can I throw out an idea?

Is it possible to achieve the bypass with some sort of a software hack instead of the current method? Id love to have the full functionality of my rear view camera I use it often while towing my jetskis I would love to have the rear view mode back so I could monitor my skis while driving.

Could the whole check process for the parking brake just be removed?

So now that we have cracked the update process and people are looking for the next step ie OS hacks can I throw out an idea?

Is it possible to achieve the bypass with some sort of a software hack instead of the current method? Id love to have the full functionality of my rear view camera I use it often while towing my jetskis I would love to have the rear view mode back so I could monitor my skis while driving.

Could the whole check process for the parking brake just be removed?

Huhhh? The PB bypass has nothing to do with rear camera viewing. You can view the camera split-screen currently. You just need to power the camera off something other than your backup lights.