AVIC411.com

I tried using display out from cydia with Navigon and it still wouldn't display centered on the screen no matter what settings I used as far as stretching the image. How did yo get it to work?

my exact display out settings:

orientation: follow interface

max screen resolution: 768p

aspect adjust: preserve

and the important thing is that you HAVE TO leave your screen on. if you lock your screen, you will not see anything on your appradio. i have a little recess right next to my shifter that is the exact size of my iphone on it's side so it stays in landscape orientation.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my exact display out settings:

orientation: follow interface

max screen resolution: 768p

aspect adjust: preserve

and the important thing is that you HAVE TO leave your screen on. if you lock your screen, you will not see anything on your appradio. i have a little recess right next to my shifter that is the exact size of my iphone on it's side so it stays in landscape orientation.

Thanks for the reply. It works. Now I have to figure out the video override so it works while I'm driving. Right now it only works with the e-brake engaged as if it were a video app. As soon as I take the e-brake off the screen displays the no video while driving message.