AVIC411.com

All it takes is hooking the parking brake wire to a switch then to a ground. Flip it up and down when it asks for the brake and you are good to go.

This has never worked on any other Pioneer unit likely wont work here. Pioneer's have always required a two wire bypass.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did the home made relay for my AVH 3300BT. that doesn't work on the appradio. i'm sure all it takes is someone to figure out the sequence and we can have a switch free experience for the appradio as well. until then, i can bear the 2-3 seconds it takes to flip the switch a few times.

Doesn't mean it wont lock you out soon. Thats what the other units do but thats with the navi units. Sense this isn't actually considered a navi unit, it may be a more simple bypass proceeder. If it locks you out soon however you'll know why.

Doesn't mean it wont lock you out soon. Thats what the other units do but thats with the navi units. Sense this isn't actually considered a navi unit, it may be a more simple bypass proceeder. If it locks you out soon however you'll know why.

i'm hoping for a firmware update for the current bum interface. hopefully they won't kill the brake switch bypass in the process.

Has anyone tried it with the TR-7 module? I heard that the unit only asks for the brake signal whenever Youtube or Netflix is to be used, if so what will trigger the module? I have done the relay setup for another radio but this is checked on startup because it uses the HU's remote signal to trigger the relay, after startup.

Has anyone tried it with the TR-7 module? I heard that the unit only asks for the brake signal whenever Youtube or Netflix is to be used, if so what will trigger the module? I have done the relay setup for another radio but this is checked on startup because it uses the HU's remote signal to trigger the relay, after startup.

i haven't tried it with the module. you're right in thinking that it only asks for the brake sequence when you're using app mode and use netflix (or any other app that outputs video) or keyboard entry (example: searching in maps.app). the previous relay setup won't work. i tried using the relay i made for my

AVH 3300BT and it won't work for the reasons you stated above.