AVIC411.com

Just installed my Appradio and the touchscreen doesn't seemed to be responding. When I click English on the opening screen in just sits there, then goes to the caution screen. I try to press ok and nothing happens and then it launches into a demo mode. Anyone had this problem? Could I have wired something wrong? I already ordered another because I think it might be the screen but thought I would ask.

Demo Mode continues to play when the unit receives power for the first time. When you turn the key off, and then back on it goes away.

that is the way it is supposed to work, what the OP posted about, and i relied that I ran into as well, was that this was *not* working like it should

• 3 weeks later...

that is the way it is supposed to work, what the OP posted about, and i relied that I ran into as well, was that this was *not* working like it should

Perhaps the power isnt hooked up properly? I would imagine if the radio is losing all power when the key is turned off then the "demo mode" feature will reset. Make sure constant power is hooked up correctly.

I just installed one into a portable demo box here (plugged into the wall) and demo mode never goes away no matter how many times i power it down. im just assuming/hoping its because its losing all power similar to a dead battery in a car.

• 3 months later...