AVIC411.com

someone please help with this stupid little problem....

why do videos keep showing up on my avic z130bt after i delete them from memory card help!!!!!!! i only have 40 videos on my sd card and it shows i have like 160 videos...the deck automatically makes another file for each video and it seems to save everything i ever put on the memory card on the hard drive.. so annoying please help

why do videos keep showing up on my avic z130bt after i delete them from memory card help!!!!!!! i only have 40 videos on my sd card and it shows i have like 160 videos...the deck automatically makes another file for each video and it seems to save everything i ever put on the memory card on the hard drive.. so annoying please help

I don't think the HU copies anything off the SD into its storage (not a hard drive, BTW). Is it possible that when you delete the vid files off the SD using your PC, it places them in the recycle bin folder on the SD? Then maybe the HU scans the entire file system and finds them hidden away. Just a guess. Try inserting another SD card, blank or with different videos. Do your old videos still show up?