AVIC411.com

So i Have a z120 for about 6mo.

1st issue.

i cant play video from my Iphone in Park. It was able to few weeks ago I did a factory reset still same issue any one else have this issue?

2nd issue.

is the fw update out to go from z120 to z130?

3rd issue.

Backup Cam worked for about a week now stop any clues?

last

I have a 2010 Mustang that had shaker 500 and the door sub speaker dont work any clue.

This was a dealer install so im finally got them to fix it but i like to go in with a lil more then this broke im hopeing they will replace it with a 130

#2: Check the thread in the Updates/Mods section. I just posted about how I was able to pre-order the update just before Pioneer pulled it off of their website again.

Last: If the subwoofers don't work at all, they didn't mate the RCA plugs for them. If they work until you turn up the volume and then your AVIC reboots, that's because the wiring harness adapter needs a diode soldered into one of its lines. I don't remember which one off of the top of my head, but I can look it up when I get home from work. PAC has a service bulletin out for it, but conveniently doesn't tell anyone. I pulled my unit out three times looking for what was wrong until I found the answer on a Mustang forum. MOST frustrating. Oh yeah, if the first thing is what's wrong, you'll soon encounter the second. Be prepared.

• 4 weeks later...

#2: Check the thread in the Updates/Mods section. I just posted about how I was able to pre-order the update just before Pioneer pulled it off of their website again.

Last: If the subwoofers don't work at all, they didn't mate the RCA plugs for them. If they work until you turn up the volume and then your AVIC reboots, that's because the wiring harness adapter needs a diode soldered into one of its lines. I don't remember which one off of the top of my head, but I can look it up when I get home from work. PAC has a service bulletin out for it, but conveniently doesn't tell anyone. I pulled my unit out three times looking for what was wrong until I found the answer on a Mustang forum. MOST frustrating. Oh yeah, if the first thing is what's wrong, you'll soon encounter the second. Be prepared.

Do you have a link to that info?

I am running the Shaker 1000 and the door subs are very weak if not inactive.