AVIC411.com

2011 Map Updates!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xxx,

We wanted to let you know the new map upgrade (CNSD-210FM) for your AVIC-X920BT navigation system has recently arrived and is available for sale on pioneerelectronics.com.

In addition to updated maps the SD card upgrades contains:

* Aha™ Radio connectivity with Aha Radio app installed on a connected iPhone 4 – Listen to the latest status updates or posts from your friends, hear about traffic conditions around you, and even discover great restaurants nearby — Learn More

* Improved POI search

* Bluetooth® firmware update

Quantities are limited so orders will be filled based on when they are received.

Regards,

Pioneer Electronics

i just installed the traffic tuner a few hours ago. i'll see if it's worth keeping in a week or so.

Well for those with a x920 I'd advise not connecting the new traffic tuner to it until you obtain and install the firmware update. I installed the new tuner in anticipation of getting my firmware update next week and I keep getting popups telling me there is a problem with the tuner and to reboot the system. Hopefully that'll go away once the firmware update is applied.

-Keith

If someone is willing to upload the US version of the CNSD-210FM update, i'm willing to donate some $ to a paypal account. And I'm sure others will too

I'm not sure how it comes into play but according to the website the sd card comes with some sort of serial number which you have to enter on their website in order to activate the map update. I'm guessing it probably returns some sort of activation key that you have to enter into the radio in order for the update to install maybe? I'll know tomorrow since my upgrade will be arriving then according to the tracking #.

-Keith

I'm not sure how it comes into play but according to the website the sd card comes with some sort of serial number which you have to enter on their website in order to activate the map update. I'm guessing it probably returns some sort of activation key that you have to enter into the radio in order for the update to install maybe? I'll know tomorrow since my upgrade will be arriving then according to the tracking #.

-Keith

Now that just plain sucks. maybe the same key can be used on the same card on different avics?