AVIC411.com

z120bt and HTC Evo 3d

Hello all.

i have had the z120bt from a couple of month. i haven't had the chance to really play with it since i had a couple of family problem over seas. now that i am back i was able to play with my Evo 3d and the new HU. i was wondering if there is any way to connect the phone music to the HU without Bluetooth. (the sound quality is bad on blue tooth). also i notice that on Bluetooth the phone makes all the changes to the music ( volume up and skip track ect. not good if i am driving).

i have purchase a aux cable that would connect from the headphone jack of the phone to the iPhone connection.when i plug the aux cable no calls comes in nor any music.

simple question............

is there a way to plug in my evo 3d to my Z120bt were the HU will allow me to change the track and receive calls without touching the phone once its setup?

simple question............

is there a way to plug in my evo 3d to my Z120bt were the HU will allow me to change the track and receive calls without touching the phone once its setup?

Simple answer - no. Not from a plug-in connection (USB). Via BT you will have hands-free dialing and VR. You will also be able to stream audio from your phone - either MP3's or internet apps (for example Pandora). Some Android phones support controls (FF, Pause, Next trks, etc.) but I know of no HTC Android phone that works. My HTC HD2 allowed BT control for those functions, but that was under Win 6.5. Since I now have "cooked" versions of Android, I lost that capability.

There are several other threads that discuss this issue, so I won't go into more detail.