AVIC411.com

mute music upon receiving a phone call...how to?

Hello good people, I installed an AVIC 920 and it works perfectly! Bluetooth is magical, eq is a breeze to set up and manipulate according to which song I’m listening to. XM works great and I recently installed the AXXCESS steering wheel interface and it’s on point! I have complete sound separation between lows, mids and highs. I have a total of 14 tweeters, 4 mid bass drivers, 5 mid range (vocal speakers) and two 12†subs. All speakers are powered by planet audio amps, one mono amp for subs and one four channel amp for mids and highs. I love this set up but one minor problem I have is when I’m listening to music at a moderate to high level, “which is most of the time†upon receiving a phone call my HU mutes instantly. Thing is when at medium to high volume I can still hear music playing underneath the phone call. The caller can some time hear it and some time they cannot. How can I completely have my music mute when I receive a call. I read a post that talked about shifting phone calls to the passenger speaker so to not have that echo effect, is this possible and if so how do I do it?

post-41817-0-36521200-1310913586_thumb.jpg

post-41817-0-95300500-1310913600_thumb.jpg

Thanks bro! I called myself reading the mannual but I apparently didn't do a good job of it. Thanks for the guidance, that's exactly what I was looking for. I had set it upon initial installation without reading the book but could not remember how I did it, so thanks again.