AVIC411.com

This thing should have been called the CrAppRadio!

OMG! I helped a friend try and install this into his Suzuki over the weekend and it was a nightmare. All those issues reported by MorningZ were pretty accurate to say the least. I thought he may have gotten a lemon but after seeing this thing firsthand, it has issues. I wanted to replace my N3 with this but now I'm rethinking to go to the Z130, another brand, or maybe wait until next year to see if Pioneer either 1) releases something new or 2) sends out a bunch of firmware updates to fix the current issues. The company bean counters never leave enough time for proper R&D! Why the consumers are left to be the beta testers is totally deplorable.

I returned mine. I love the screen but not much more. i have since upgraded to the x930bt and I absolutely love it, even if it happens to be twice the price.

i am thinking about doing the exact same thing, how is the BU camera response, and how long does it takes to boot up with the new version (x930bt)

the backup camera response is a lot faster. if it's booted, you'll get the image within a second. boot up from a cold start is about ~5 seconds although music will start playing within ~3 seconds with just the splash screen image displayed until it's fully booted. and I think the navigation is pretty darn good. It always gets a signal even with the receiver hidden under my dashboard plastics. it's not as good as the navigon app on my phone with always connected google search and traffic updates but it's VERY good. I'm thinking about getting the traffic receiver but I can't find any reviews for it. go play around with it if you have a local store that has it. so far I'm liking it A LOT and the interface and controls just make sense. let me know if you have any more specific questions.