AVIC411.com

Cydia App To Improve App Radio

What do you mean by "won't work"? When the tweak loads, I have to specifically list which apps it modifies so it shouldn't be affecting any other apps.

Did you try quitting the AppRadio app by double clicking the home button and killing it? In order for the wallpaper to load, the AppRadio app needs to complete close and restart.

Yea I tried that a few times, I still can't seem to get it to work. When does the image show up on the home screen? Is there anything specific I have to do, Or does the image need to be a certain size/file type?

Thank you

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I tried that a few times, I still can't seem to get it to work. When does the image show up on the home screen? Is there anything specific I have to do, Or does the image need to be a certain size/file type?

Thank you

The image should show up behind the AppRadio app menu. Any image in your library should work. All I'm doing is replacing Background.png in the AppRadio app Documents folder.

Nothings happening after I turned on the settings in the extension app. I've seen no difference in the appradio functionality. Do I need to install anything to the actual appradio?

Can you try reinstalling it and rebooting your phone?

Hi!

I'm a new member, I'm french and don't speack very well english...sorry.

I have the appradio and seens I have make the update of the appradio extensions, the appradio application will crached when I'll connect the iphone at the radio!

I have respring the phone recharged the extensions but that will not work!

The only solution for me is to kill the appradio extensions, kill the appradio app and then recharging it on the appstore. Then I can use the app on my radio again...

I hope you have anderstand what I will explain to you and if someone have a solution because I can't use the appradio extensions anymore...

I thank Avic411.com and members because I found no other solutions on french forums.

Also is a jailbroken iphone needed after it has been installed?

So...... did you even bother to read the first post that started this thread? Maybe you should have another look at the beginning of the thread for an answer to your question. And yes, you can remove the extension if you want.