AVIC411.com

Cydia App To Improve App Radio

Ok... I have retry all that you say to me...but the appradio app is crshing every time...

I was in the settings and activeted/desactiveted all options, read the manuel but that didn't work!

I must alway kill the extension and kill the app, recharge it to go back to normal...

I don't understand waht's happening...

I have also charged display out and that's working fine...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... I have retry all that you say to me...but the appradio app is crshing every time...

I was in the settings and activeted/desactiveted all options, read the manuel but that didn't work!

I must alway kill the extension and kill the app, recharge it to go back to normal...

I don't understand waht's happening...

I have also charged display out and that's working fine...

There's probably a conflict with another mobilesubstrate plugin. If you find a conflict, let me know and I'll install the it on my phone for testing.

Just got everything installed today and so far I'm really optimistic about the future of this device.

Big thanks to Mike for the extensions app. The ability to go back to the app list through the head is game changing. I really hope the appradio takes off like some of the other pioneer heads and Pioneer and the user community get deeply involved and this thing continues to grow.

• 2 weeks later...

Question for Mike. Sometimes when using MotionX, with an actual route in progress, I'll use the home key to go do something in Pandora. On occasion, but not everytime, my route get cancelled, yet other times it keeps going, even still announcing turns by voice.

I don't think I'm doing anything different, but thought I'd run this one by you.

Question for Mike. Sometimes when using MotionX, with an actual route in progress, I'll use the home key to go do something in Pandora. On occasion, but not everytime, my route get cancelled, yet other times it keeps going, even still announcing turns by voice.

I don't think I'm doing anything different, but thought I'd run this one by you.

I noticed that too. I don't think the apps have much support for redrawing screens when switching apps. There is a bug in Rdio as well with redrawing objects on the screen. When you have music playing before you plug in the phone and you plug it in to the car, the playlist doesn't always show in the now playing window.

I'm not doing anything special to switch apps, but just in case it's a bug in my code:

Do you know if it was a problem before you installed my extension?

Can you reproduce it by pressing the home button and selecting a different app (instead of using the on screen button)?

I'll take a look as well.

hi mike, great to know that some people go faster than the "main company"....( little ridiculus...from the last one...)

I was thinking about something funny like "facetime" ( i remember the film with shwarzy...total recall for some of us who remember when he was on video conference on the car ...lol )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems iOS5 has jacked up this app, am I alone in that experience?

iOS 5 broke almost everything except the home buttons. They made some pretty big changes to the operating system so it may take me a while to get everything working again. I'll keep everyone posted. You can follow me on twitter for more frequent updates, @mikedecaro.

• 1 month later...