AVIC411.com

So i was thinking about the possibilities of custom backgrounds for the radio, and i havent been able to find a way of doing it yet. But i was thinking that it should be possible to ssh into a jailbroken iphone and then replace one of the two backgrounds inside of the appradio app with a custom background. So i was wondering if someone has already tried it or knows of a better way of getting custom backgrounds.

I just downloaded the firmware update at Pioneer's site. There's a folder in the files which contains 2 .bmp images used for backgrounds. Does anyone know if you could, or how you would, go about adding a couple .bmp files of your own to this folder?

When you say "flattened", do you mean resized to fit the screen dimensions or something different?

If I update my radio today without adding new background pics, do you think i would be able to make only pic changes in the future and reupdate without issues?