AVIC411.com

xm and sirius going out of business - true or false

I know your pissed about your nav, I read your whole other thread. No need to bring it in the XM section. Both my navs work great. Sorry yours doesn't. And the traffic flow being crappy can't really be blamed on Pioneer, maybe not even XM if they aren't receiving updates quick enough in my area, but that I will never know

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know your pissed about your nav, I read your whole other thread. No need to bring it in the XM section. Both my navs work great. Sorry yours doesn't.
I’m sorry, would you rather I kept my observations to myself? I have to guess that your unit is the same as mine, so it has the same defects as the one in my car. You’ve made the decision to tout this unit as a realistic navigation device but I don’t.

Are you asking me to sit here quietly and allow others to spend thousands of dollars on a device that is of such substandard quality?

I will be the first person to say that this is a great CD storage device, and that the other options are simply fantastic. But anyone looking for an accurate navigation system is going to get burned.

And yes, I am pissed. When a company advertises a product as being a first class nav system, and then acts like a problem doesn’t exits when it does, is just too much for me to accept.

Here is a simple test of what I say. Find one person that makes his living driving a big rig for his living and is getting 3 miles per gallon that thinks his Pioneer nav system is an asset. Or maybe one ambulance driver that feels going miles out of his way is beneficial to his primary goal?

Nope, isn’t going to happen. And why can’t you find these people? Because none of them feel that the Pioneer nav can get them from point a to point b with any kind of efficiency, either in time or distance. Sorry man, but it is what it is, and Pioneer is pushing a navigation product that is simply not dependable.

No I think he means we don't need to read the exact same post complaining about how much you hate your avic every single time you post. If you hate it that much then why not take it out and sell it. I'm sure there's plenty of people here willing to take it off your hands.

No I think he means we don't need to read the exact same post complaining about how much you hate your avic every single time you post. If you hate it that much then why not take it out and sell it. I'm sure there's plenty of people here willing to take it off your hands.
OK, you're right. I'll be quiet now.

But hey, I did say it was a great CD storage device and the other options are simply fantastic. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...