AVIC411.com

Updated 2011 maps

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These maps will work the same on my F90BT as long as i get the hacked version of EZrider with license? still learning this unit, ive only done a software bypass on the speed limit for gps/vid/settings. reading into the Hacked EZrider now

just started loading the maps etc to avic and i think ima have to get rid of some of the poi. cant fit everything onto it =\ so just gonna load the POI for the areas i will most likely travel and leave out the places ill probably never visit, worst case scenario google address via cell and input into gps. wish there was more flashdrive space

Works like a charm, just tried it out on my F90BT. Thanks alot. like i said earlier only drawback is, i could not fit the maps with all the POI's, and Buidlings. i loaded all the maps + Buildings and about a 1/4 of the POI's.

Not too bad tho for free, cant complain. Thanks again

just started loading the maps etc to avic and i think ima have to get rid of some of the poi. cant fit everything onto it =\ so just gonna load the POI for the areas i will most likely travel and leave out the places ill probably never visit, worst case scenario google address via cell and input into gps. wish there was more flashdrive space

Can these not sit on the SD card or they have to be stored in the memory? Anyone know if I'll have this problem with the 700BT?

Thanks

George

It's just really annoying with the limitations these websites put on downloading.

Anyway, I made a torrent of the exact same thing. Extracted the rar files and uploaded on piratebay.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6605297

I'll be seeding it for a while.

thanks for uploading it to torrent, i'll update the first post to include the torrent link

Hi, I am new to my F90BT unit and I just did the 2.008 firmware update. I was wondering if I needed to download the EZrider hack in order to use the 2011 MAP updates???? or just proceed without it?? Also I was on the phone with Pioneer and wasn't able to get an answer if a new Firmware update was available after the 2.008 version, and have heard of people updating to the X. If anyone has some input it would be greatly appreciated. I am somewhat lost on this topic.

Thanks for your time.