AVIC411.com

CNSD-210FM European SD Card download (2011)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

did anyone experienced that when a phone call come in the mute won't work? This happened with me after the upgrading. I even can't change the measure of the mute. When I touch the mute doesn't happen anything, it shows nothing, I mean the 10dB, 20dB or so.

Please let me know if someone else experienced the same and found solution.

gusztim

• 3 weeks later...

Im in a similar position with the CNSD upgrade, I got my CNSD files from usenet.

I have my F9220 running v2004 now, but when i insert the SD card with the updated maps on, nothing happens.

For info, i had an SD1 and SD2 folder. I have wiped my SD card, and just copied the contents of the SD1 folder (Firmware, Update and CARDINFO.cif) to the SD card, nothing else is on the card. Should there also be the content from the AVICZ110 on the SD card, or JUST these 2 folders with their contents and the CARDINFO file?

Are you sure you have CNSD210-FM, and not CNSD110-FM? That would explain why it doesn't update (version 2.00 < 2.004)

You are correct, the 1st SD should just have the contents of SD1 in it's root. Not the SD1 folder.

Otherwise keep trying. Use another 4GB card, fresh Fat32 format. BTW, the AVIC sometimes has problems with the larger capacity SD cards.

I have an f20bt and cant seem to get it to update from version 2.000 to ver2.0003 or 2.0004, it does not even try to upgrade to 2.0003, just starts up as normal untill the 2.0004 version sd card is inserted and that fails after reaching 100%

(approx 2 mins)

I have tried several sd cards all formatted to fat32 with default allocation.

bluetooth is 3.10fw but this upgrades and downgrades ok

is there any other way of getting this to upgrade I would love some newer maps/apps

Hi everybody,

Congratulations for this GREAT forum !

My system : firmware 2.000, BT 3.11

Here is my problem : I've downloaded all files, copy first firmware 2.003 on SD card (formatted with default options), with AVICZ110 folder at the root. The when I put the SD card in my F920BT, NOTHING happens. the radio keeps on, no message. When I switch from radio to SD card, it tries playing the WAV files in TESTMODE folder....

Does anyone have any idea why the update doesn't start ?

Thanks,

Stéphane (frenchie guy)

Hi everybody,

Congratulations for this GREAT forum !

My system : firmware 2.000, BT 3.11

Here is my problem : I've downloaded all files, copy first firmware 2.003 on SD card (formatted with default options), with AVICZ110 folder at the root. The when I put the SD card in my F920BT, NOTHING happens. the radio keeps on, no message. When I switch from radio to SD card, it tries playing the WAV files in TESTMODE folder....

Does anyone have any idea why the update doesn't start ?

Thanks,

Stéphane (frenchie guy)

Probably you are already running 2.003. Just skip this and install the patched 2.004 (which is just 2.003 + two files). One file adjusts the version to 2.004 - so that it can be installed over 2.003 if necessary. The other file hacks the password check for your next upgrade (CNSD210-FM).

BTW, did you follow the instructions to display the hidden Application Version screen?